Chapter 42 (Deleted lines)

Giyuu's pov

I was walking to mitsuri's estate cause I got invited, I wouldn't come here if it weren't for y/n, I wanna see her so we could talk, I wanna talk to her more since I'm still courting her and I care about her, after her accidental confession she started being awkward and shy towards me.

Only if I say hello she would shutter.

(Flashback : 3 days ago)

I saw her walking, it was 7 in the morning, she seems like she's going somewhere.

"Morning y/n" I greeted her from behind she was stunned and slowly turned her head towards me.

"O-oh uh-Uhm...g-good morning g-giyuu-san," she said avoiding eye contact with me, she always shutters talking to me after her accidental confession...

"Where you headin'," I asked.

"To S-Shinobu-san," she said I nodded.

"Got to go!" she said turning around and somehow started using her thunder breathing to walk faster, I giggled to myself.

"Just like from back then" I giggled.

(Present)

I sighed, she's still the same. After I confessed to her back then she started acting like this.

Sabito has to lock us to her house so we could talk without her escaping.

If only he was here he would force us to talk again.

I walk into mitsuri's estate.

"Oi Good afternoon brother-in-law!" Rengoku-san greeted me as I stepped inside.

"Hey brother in law!" mitsuri giggled, this two likes to tease us, always...

"Your wife is getting kocho, just seat down," Obanai said, he was already sitting, saving a seat for mitsuri to his side, I nodded.

I sat there waiting.

Then.

"Mitsuri-san!" Shinobu said from the door.

"Oh kocho's here," rengoku-san said, I looked at her but she isn't with y/n, only with kanao and Aoi.

She was breathing heavily, why is she breathing heavily? Her estate isn't that much far from mitsuri's estate.

"Oh? Where's y/n-san?" mitsuri asked.

"Uzui-san took her with him, along with her three tsugoku," she said in a panic.

"What!?" I suddenly stood up making everyone looked at me.

"Where is she?" I asked worriedly.

"I don't know, aoi-san told me that uzui-san was trying to take her and the others when y/n-san appeared, she switched placed with Aoi" Shinobu explained.

Seriously! Why would y/n do that!?

"Any ideas on where they are?" rengoku-san asked also worried.

"H-he didn't tell us anything, uzui-sama just started grabbing Aoi and the others saying he needs girls for his mission," kanao said speaking up.

I let out a heavy sigh and grab the sword that I placed next to me.

"Where are you going Tomioka-san?" Shinobu asked.

"I'll look for them" I said before running out, uzui if you put her in danger I would never forgive you.

[This is just an unused dialogue from the previous chapter😅]