Chapter 24

Y/n's pov

I opened my eyes the sunlight hitting my face, why are there many windows here anyway?

"Morning y/n-san" tanjiro greeted me when I sat up, I rub my eyes and looked at him.

"Morning tanjiro...morning zenitsu...morning inosuke" I greeted them.

"Morning.." zenitsu and inosuke said.

"That's the first time you greeted y/n-chan good morning inosuke," tanjiro said.

"His being respectful now.." I said smiling.

"Shut up!" Inosuke said I giglled.

I sat up and walk straight to the bathroom.

"I'm gonna get ready now!" I said before stepping into the bathroom.

"Alright," they said, I then closed the door and removed my clothes, and started taking a shower.

After I was done I put on another uniform we have here in the estate.

I opened the door to the bathroom and stepped out, I was drying my hair with a towel.

I then saw mitsuri and obanai.

"Y/n-san morning!" mitsuri greeted me.

"Morning" I greeted the two of them, obanai just nodded.

"What are you two doing here?" I ask them.

"kagaya-sama wanted to see you...he wants you to join the meeting," mitsuri said.

"But...why? I'm not a hashira" I said.

"I also don't know, but let's go," she said, I nodded, I then put on my haori and hung my towel.

"I'll be back," I told the three.

"Okay!" they said smiling except for inosuke cause he has his mask on so I couldn't see.

I then followed mitsuri and obanai, why would the leader of the demon slayer corps want me to join the meeting? I'm not a hashira yet.

We then got there, I saw the other hashira too, they were complete, the other hashira that I haven't met yet were here.

"Huh? Who this girl?" one of the hashira said pointing at me, he has white hair and has scars.

"This is y/n, kagaya-sama wants her to join the meeting today," obanai said introducing me to the other hashira who hasn't met me yet.

"Y/n this is the wind pillar, and that's the rock pillar," mitsuri said.

"Nice to meet you all," I said bowing.

"Hehe, you don't have to be that polite to them" rengoku said walking to me and patting my head.

"They have a higher rank than me, so I must respect them," I said.

"You don't have to! You're almost a pillar like us you know?" rengoku said, I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused as we walked to the line, I stood next to rengoku and mitsuri.