Chapter 29

Y/n's pov

It's been 4 days now and I can now walk but I still need some support, for example, I hold onto the walls for support, the table, and more.

My stomach still hurts but it did heal like what Shinobu said.

I sat up from my bed slowly, I hold onto my bedside table for support.

Someone knocked on the door.

"Come in!" I said and the door opened.

"Y/n-san, We have a meeting, kagaya-sama wants you to join," Shinobu said smiling.

"Why?" I asked her as she walks towards me helping me.

"We have to find out," she said giggling.

She then put on of my arm to her shoulder and she holds me to my waist for support since I can fall anytime.

"After this, you'll drink your medicine," she said.

"Alright," I said.

We head towards the headquarters and we saw the other pillar.

"Morning y/n!" Mitsuri greeted me as she helped Shinobu on supporting me.

"Morning" I smiled at her, we fall in line with Shinobu and mitsuri by my side.

"Kagaya-sama has arrived," the two girls said.

The pillar bowed as Shinobu and mitsuri helped me bow.

"Welcome...it's nice seeing you all" kagaya-sama said.

"So today like I said from our last meeting after y/n can walk we will announce it to her," kagaya-sama said, announce what to me?

"Y/n it's nice seeing you today," kagaya-Sama said looking at me with a smile.

"It's nice seeing you too kagaya-sama, " I said.

"So about this meeting," kagaya-sama said.

"Y/n this meeting is especially for you" kagaya-sama continued I stayed silent waiting for him to continue.

"Y/n, we all know that the former thunder pillar is your sensei" kagaya-sama said I nodded.

"He retired and he also died, you already know that," he said, I nodded my head avoiding this topic.

Zenitsu told me that gramps was no longer here in this cruel world, gramps ended his life because of kaigaku being a demon, as our master/sensei it is necessary to do it since kaigaku is his student, after all, he took the punishment.

"Well...I would like to offer you the title of a thunder hashira" kagaya-sama said, my eyes widen, why?

"uhm.," I said, I can feel all eyes are on me.

"I don't think I should take that title," I said looking down.

"I feel like I'm still weak and I'm not a hashira level yet," I said.

"Y/n I know you are doubting yourself but I asked the people around you and I can see improvements, your bravery, and your talent is needed for a hashira," kagaya-sama said.