Chapter 11

Y/n's pov

I made it there at night, there were a lot of people and it's making me dizzy.

"How am I gonna find the demon?" I asked myself, it was so noisy.

I started walking around, I went to an alleyway cause I was getting pushed around since I'm small.

"This is giving me a headache," I said as I lean to the wall.

"How am I gonna find that demon if there's a lot of people? How am I gonna play the find the demon?" I asked myself, I groaned in frustration.

"HELP!!" I heard, my head turned to the direction of the sound, it was loud so the sound was quieter.

I quickly ran deeper in the alleyway, I found a woman in the ground, a man was getting eaten by a demon.

"Run out!" I ordered the woman as I pull out my sword and went in front of her protecting her.

"A-Are you insane!!? It's gonna eat you! My husband can't do anything, What can a little girl like you hold that monster!?" The woman yelled at me.

"Trust me for now!" I yelled back, the demon turned to us and drop the man it was eating.

"Run!" I ordered the woman.

"But my husband!" she said.

"he's already dead, save yourself!" I said, the demon lunch at me.

"Run!" I said.

I fell to the ground when the demon suddenly pushed me, I saw the woman running away, I turned my focus on the demon.

"Thunder breathing First Form Thunderclap and Flash!" I quickly cut its arms That was holding me down, but it healed pretty quickly since it just ate a human.

"For a girl, your strong" the demon giggled.

"Cause I trained" I answered.

"No more games," the demon said looking at me.

"Who said we are playing games?" I asked as I went to my fighting position.

It started attacking me, I keep swinging my sword, but while fighting it punched my hand that was gripping the sword, my sword went flying and it drops behind me, my eyes widen.

The demon punched me and I flew backward.

I groaned in pain, that hurts real bad!

I quickly stood up, the demon ran to me trying to punch me, I dodge the attack and hold it's wrist trying to pin it down, but he just throws me, I hit the wall.

I groaned in pain.

"You can't win a demon," he said, I look up looking at the demon, I then punched him as I ran to my sword.

"Thunder breathing, fifth form, heat lightning!" I quickly attacked the demon.

(Fifth Form: Heat Lightning A single, focused, slashing attack.)

"Thunder breathing, first form, thunderclap, and flash" I quickly attacked again, I then sliced it's head off.

The demon started going away, I lean to the wall for support, I started breathing heavily as I look at the demon.

"You may now rest," I said to the demon as it finally went away.

I hold onto the walls for support, my back hurts.

I leave the body cause I knew the lady will be looking for help, I quickly went back to gramps house.

I arrive almost sunrise, I opened the door, everyone is still asleep, I went to the bathroom to shower so I can sleep.

I was washing my body with soap, I hissed as I scrub my arm, I looked at my arm and saw a wound.

"The demon was strong," I said to myself looking at the wound.

After showering, I lay my futon and I fall asleep fast since I'm so tired.

I woke up and I saw gramps cooking, what time is it?

I sat up and rub my eyes.

"Oh, your awake" gramps said as he noticed me.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"12 I think," he said.

"It's afternoon already?" I asked.

"Yeah, the mission must be tiring, zenitsu wanted to wake you up to eat breakfast this morning but I stopped him, cause you were sleeping," he said.

"Oh..." I just said not knowing what to answer.

"What time did you get home?" he asked.

"Before sunrise," I said standing up.

"Here, eat," he said giving me a bowl.

"I'll call zenitsu and kaikagu first," I said.

"Alright," he said.

I already heard their voices outside.

The door was open so I just walk out.

"You really still can't perform any of the other forms? Your hopeless!" kaigaku said rolling his eyes at zenitsu.

"Zenitsu, kaigaku, lunch is ready," I said, zenitsu and kaigaku turned to me, kaigaku rolled his eyes at me and went inside, bumping into me, rude! He didn't even said 'Excuse me'

"How was your mission y/n-chan?" zenitsu asked me.

"It was great..i guess," I said not knowing what to answer.

"Let's eat!" I said to zenitsu, he nodded and went inside with me.

We were eating happily until my crow went inside and went to my shoulder.

"Mission! Caw! Tokyo! Caw!" the crow said again.

"Tokyo again!?" I asked the crow.

"Caw! Yes! Caw!" the crow responded, I rolled my eyes and sat up as I got ready and changed in the bathroom.

All my mission was in Tokyo, so I made a decision to just live there, gramps approved, zenitsu wanted to come with me but I told him to train so after he got to final selection he can come to Tokyo.