Chapter 4

Giyuu's pov

I and sabito arrived at the final selection area, there was wisteria in the front so the demons won't run away.

The final selection began and me and sabito stuck together, we fought demons no problem, until.

A huge morphed demon appeared in front of us, it was huge, it has multiple hands.

"Oh...one of urokodaki's student, I wonder how would he feel if I eat you two and didn't come back?" he asked as two, what does he mean by that?

I and sabito pointed our sword to the demon.

The demon attacked us and it got me, I flew to a tree and it hit me and I lost consciousness, sabito...stay safe.

"Giyuu?" I heard y/n's voice.

"Giyuu?" she said again.

"Wake up?" she said, I opened my eyes wide and sat up straight, I look around, where am I?

I look at the people around me.

They are the Kakushi.

"Where am I? Why am I here?" I asked them.

"You were found unconscious, the final selection has ended" one of the kakushi said explaining it to me.

"Where's sabito?" I asked them.

"Who is that?" they asked.

"My friend with a mask and a pinkish hair," I said describing sabito.

"He...he died, he got eaten by the morphed demon," they said, I felt like my heart stopped, my best friend, died? And I survive.

He protected me and I couldn't help him since I got knocked out, I failed to help him, it's my fault!

I stood up but they hold me back down.

"You're still injured," one of the kakushi said.

Tears formed on my eyes, I failed to save my friend, it's my fault.

Y/n's pov

It's already been 7 days, they should be back now.

I waited for them with mr.urokodaki that was also waiting for the two.

It was already night they still didn't arrive.

I stood up.

"Where are you going?" mr.urokodaki asked.

"I'll be heading home now, if they come back please tell them I'll be meeting up with them tomorrow," I said to mr.urokodaki.

"Okay," he responded, I then walked to my home.

While walking home I can't help but think that something bad happened to them.