Chapter 43

Y/n's pov

"Inosuke is gonna be mad if we get there late" tanjiro said as we both walked to the roofs.

"Yeah...he's impatien-" I then got stopped.

"Y/n-san! Do you smell that sweet scent of the demon!?" tanjiro suddenly asked as he stopped, I then tried smelling the air, I cough.

"What do you mean sweet!? I smell something rotten, it's a demon!" I said still coughing.

"Huh? It smells sweet to me" tanjiro said.

"How do I smell the demon sweet? This is unfair" I said covering my nose with the mask hanging in my neck.

"We have to go back, it's nearby," I told tanjiro he nodded as we proceed to jump and run through the roofs of people.

Inosuke's pov

"The day already ended! They are late!" I said as I stood up angrily.

"I'm gonna make my move, I'm gonna assault pig its chest!" I said I jump through the ceilings.

I saw the two mice that belongs to uzui.

"Mice my swords!" I said they quickly brought it, the mice are highly trained and intelligent.

"Time to kill some demons! Pig assault!" I said going through the hallways as people looked at me in fear.

Y/n's pov

Tanjiro sprinted so fast as we came back to where we came from, to the tokito house.

The people were looking at us even it's night since we look like crazy people running on the roofs of houses.

Tanjiro already jumped through the window.

"How many are you? That blonde brat is a demon slayer right?" Someone said from inside, the demon sounds like a girl, 'blonde brat?' is she talking about zenitsu.

"Where's the pillar, he's coming, right? You ain't a pillar, you seem weak" she said, finally I also jumped through the window next to tanjiro.

"Looking for a pillar? Here I am" I said looking at her.

"Huh? You ain't a pillar" she said.

"hey! Don't insult me" I said.

"heh? You a pillar? Never, I don't want non-pillar, so you stay out of this" she said as her stash was devouring koinatsu-san.

"I am a pillar," I said as I took my sword out.

"And this boy here is my tsuguko, don't underestimate him," I said.

"Heh...there's only 9 pillars, I'm very well informed by that man," she said laughing.

"Looks like you're the one who's not informed enough," I said smiling at her.

Tanjiro was looking at koinatsu-san who's body dissaperead without any trace of blood, she then escaped with koinatsu-san.