Special Chapter

Hotaru's pov

"Giichi wake up!" I said waking up my younger brother.

"What time is it?" He asked sitting up still half asleep.

"7 am, go eat I'll wait for you," I said, he nodded and walked straight downstairs.

I followed behind him in case he fell on the stairs since he was still half asleep.

"Good morning" he greeted our mother.

"Morning" my mother replied.

I leaned in the door frame of the kitchen.

I looked to the side seeing my father's family photo with my grandfather.

The photo next to it is a photo of our great grandfather and great grandmother along with my grandfather and his sister.

"Mom...do you know about great grandfather and mother?" I asked.

"Not much, but I heard from your father that your great grandfather and great grandmother were demon slayers" my mother answered.

"Another fiction story?" I asked.

"No, demons really existed back then, I heard it from my grandmother" my mother replied.

"Is demon slayer a job?" I asked

"Yes it is....it's a very dangerous job since you'll risk your life, fighting creatures with powers" my mother replied I nodded.

"Is great grandmother and great grandfather strong?" Giichi asked.

"They were....they are part of the hashira's" my mother smiled.

"What is that?" Giichi asked curiously.

"Well...it's a group in the organization which the most strongest demon slayers are in" my mother explained.

"In short they are like the elite force," my mother said.

"I hope it still exists," giichi said.

"Why would you want that?" I asked.

"Maybe not...it's scary" giichi said taking back what he said.

.
.
.

We went to school like we always do, giichi left me to go with his friends as I went straight to class.

"Have you see the new painting? I think it was called Tamayo with flowers something like that..." Students started talking as I sat there at my desk.

"The same artist also publish another work with that!"

"What is it?"

"It was I think called Tamayo's savior....something like that? Or was it Tamayo and the savior.."

"Really? Have you seen it yet?"

"Yeah! I saw a post about it this morning!"

"Let me see!"

"Woah! Is the girl next to Tamayo the savior?"

"Yes! It was said that this girl saved Tamayo from a dangerous battle!"

"Really? Woah! Does a beautiful lady like that saved Tamayo? Wow!"

I stood up walking up to them, Tamayo...I saw those paintings of that woman back then but I don't pay much attention to those kinds of things before.

I took a peek at the screen that the girl was holding.

I saw the image of the painting they were talking about.