JohnLock: Tweets

John was drinking his morning tea when Sherlock came out of his room, the curly haired detective holding his laptop close to his chest as he hopped on the sofa.

“Good morning John! Would like a cup of tea, thank you very much.”

“Then go get it yourself because I am off to the grocery store. We will starve soon if I won't go today.”

Sherlock just raised his brow and shrugged his shoulder, “Take my card then.” John wore his coat and looked at Sherlock, “Where is it?” asked he, the curly haired detective pursed his lips together and smiled, “On my pocket.” John sighed deeply and made his way to Sherlock and took the card on his wallet.

“Hope you won't have a row with the machine this time John! Patience is a virtue.”

“You're not the one to talk dickhead.” John whispered the last word and made his way to buy groceries for him and for his man-child roommate.

Sherlock's eyes were fixated on the screen of the laptop. He frowned and looked at his phone before looking back at his laptop's screen once more.

“Mrs. Hudson!” He called out.

Poor Mrs. Hudson was busy watering her plants when he heard Sherlock shouting, the woman shook her head and made her way to Sherlock who's waiting for her with a blank face.

“Oh dear, I thought it was an emergency.” Mrs. Hudson said.

“It is.” Sherlock replied. He walked towards Mrs. Hudson and pulled her towards the screen of his laptop. “You see Mrs. Hudson, I summoned you here to test your skills in modern technology.” the landlady frowned at him, still can't follow why on Earth did Sherlock called her.

With a puzzled look, she looked at the young man. “I do not quite understand dear, I was busy watering my plants! I've got stuffs to do! Don't you play with me.” Sherlock pouted a bit and pointed the screen of his laptop. “This is an image from Google, do you have any idea how to save it on my laptop? Come on Mrs. Hudson show me how good you are.” Sherlock said with a little bit of excitement in his tone but Mrs. Hudson is not amused, not even a bit.

“Well I do not know how to save that goddamn thing! All I want is to water my poor plants!”

Mrs. Hudson marched out of the flat and Sherlock blinked numerous times, “And don't you even dare shoot the wall if you get bored! I really need to have a word with your mother.” says Mrs. Hudson.

John on the other hand was on the queue so he could pay for the groceries but his phone suddenly rang, he fished his phone out of his pocket just to see that it was Sherlock who was calling.

[ “John.” ]

“Hello, yes. I'm still waiting on the line, I'm about to pay for the groceries. I'll be home soon.” John answered as he took a step forward because he'll be the next one but he dropped the grocery basket when he heard Sherlock on the other line.

[ “I need help, I don't know what to do.” ]

“What?! I'll be on my way home!” John put down the basket and hung up so he could go back to their flat.

When he got off the cab he immediately ran so he could rescue Sherlock or whatsoever, he was expecting to see him in a desperate situation or an awful state but he saw him sitting down on the coach looking at his laptop intensely.

“I can't work this out. I don'understand.”

John took a glimpse on what was he doing and all he saw was a picture of an otter in Sherlock's screen. “How can I save images from the internet? Mrs. Hudson has no idea either, can you save this?” John clenched his fist and breathed out deeply.

“You bloody otter! I was—oh dear God above, oh Sherlock! What the bloody hell is this?”

John took the laptop from Sherlock and showed him hot he could save the image, “For someone who's smart you are actually dumb.” he commented as Sherlock continued working or in other words, he continued saving pictures from the net and he kept on saying how important it is for the case blah blah but John was astoundes of the fact that he doesn't know how to save images from the internet.

“I may have known how to do this but I already deleted it. This is not as important as other facts that I can use for my cases.”

“Yes just shut up, now what are we gonna eat?”

“I thought you went out to go to the grocery store?”

John rolled his eyes and glared at his roommate. “If you didn't call me sounding like a desperate dying animal I wouldn't have left that bloody store!” Sherlock frowned and just tilted his head before working again.

John on the other hand marched onto his room and took his own laptop. He started composing a tweet and think of the words he should use.

“Tweet Number #435, my roommate just found out how to save an image from the internet. He doesn't know how to do it but he literally can say that you're a pilot because of your thumb.”

When he posted the tweet someone replied.

“This remind me of the roommate who found out that the painting was fake but doesn't have any idea of the solar system.”

John laughed at the tweet and typed his reply, “Ma'am I am here to tell you that it is  the very same roommate.”

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Author's Note!

I saw this one from Pinterest from Cheezburger who found this on tumblr from jasontoddiefor.

I decided to make a bit different one shot but with the same vibes. Hope y'all liked it
This chapter is dedicated to NightmareMoonYt keep safe everyone and godbless!!