JohnLock: Conversation with Sherlock Holmes

John Watson's POV

I woke up earlier than usual and again I saw my friend Sherlock playing his violin he is standing firmly while staring outside. "Good Morning, John you woke up too soon" he said. Smiling he put down his violin and sat in his chair then fill his glass with water. "Sherlock, I just want to ask something" I suddenly said.

"I do feel this is something unworthy and boring but okay, go on" he answered drinking his water.

"Sherlock aren't you thinking of marrying someone?" His laughs filled the whole room he then stood up on his chair and walked around the room. "Watson, Watson, Watson...you have a wild imagination I'm impressed" he chuckled.

I made a frown at him, my eyes still fix to him. "Me being alone is best  John.I'm contented of this life no need to stress myself" I sighed what do I expect? He's Sherlock Holmes the brain without a heart or maybe he have some at times?

Sherlock is the most predictable and also the most unpredictable person to me all these years I have learned to read his face but not his mind.

In many of our cases we have met many stunning girls with astonishing beauty but none of them allured my friend.

Except The Woman. "Watson do shut up" he growled at me, I gave him a confuse look probably asking him what is he talking about. When he didn't responded I sighed and spoke.

"I beg your pardon?" I stood up and looked outside Baker Street many busy people are outside maybe they're on their way home.

"I said shut up do I need to elaborate my dear fellow?" He's sitting while his eyes closed.

"But I never said anything, Sherlock" he opened his eyes and stared at me blankly. At that face I already knew what he means but I really do find it confusing of how can he say I'm doing it?

"Oh but you were thinking and I find it really annoying" I laughed at his remark, I never mind him saying that he's like that to all I could even say that he improved.

"Okay, but come to think of it, After Irene Adler you never showed any attractions towards any other woman! Are you having a gender crisis?" He looked at me so shocked but he still kept calm.

He massaged the bridge of his nose and sighed.

"What's with you this morning? I'm impressed that your imagination improved but I think that your imagination becomes more idiotic" he spat at me. I'm trying to have a perfectly fine and normal conversation with Sherlock Holmes and it's not working I think.

"Alone is what I have....it protects me John it always did..."

I chose to remain silent for I know that this is the end I couldn't change it.

It always ends here our conversation about this matter always ends like this.

But one thing is for sure, Sherlock Holmes is never alone.

He have us, he have Me.