Impressive

***In Sherrinford***

"Sherlock, we need to go, you can stay longer next week to accompany Eurus, but now we can't stay longer" Mycroft tapped his brother's back as he walked out of the door leaving Sherlock inside.

Sherlock sighed and picked up his violin and put it in it's case staring at Eurus, he smiled genuinely.

"See you again Eurus, gotta go" he received no response so he walked out of the room quietly, following Mycroft.

"Let's go back to Baker Street brother mine"
Mycroft smiled humorlessly. Sherlock rolled his eyes to his older brother.

They returned to Baker Street safe and sound. Mycroft is sitting at the chair, Sherlock and him are drinking tea that was made by Mrs. Hudson.

"Oh Sherlock, Detective Inspector came here earlier, he's looking for you but I told him you're out, so he left" Mrs. Hudson said as she put down the plate of biscuits at the dining table. Sherlock sipped into his tea and grab two biscuits, Mycroft is reading the newspaper quietly not even acknowledging Sherlock and Mrs. Hudson's presence.

"You didn't asked him what he wants?" Asked Sherlock, the old lady shook her head as she walked toward the sink and washed her hands. Mycroft in the other hand grab some biscuits and eat it quietly for Sherlock not to notice him.

"What do you expect? She's not aware of anything" Mycroft said nonchalantly. Sherlock glared at his brother and shouted.

"Mycroft!"

Mycroft was startled of it so he almost fell on his seat, glaring to Sherlock.

"Bloody hell, don't act as if you're polite enough to your old housekeeper" Remarked Mycroft.

Sherlock glared to his brother while Mycroft smiled at him annoyingly.

"I'm his landlady not his housekeeper you reptile!" Shouted Mrs. Hudson as she walked out of the kitchen leaving the Holmes Siblings having a glare battle.

"Sherlock, you've got to stop doing that, this is childish"

"Said the man who loves bullying his younger brother"

"I'm not bullying you"

"Yeah, can you just go out and eat cakes while sitting in your boring office?"

Mycroft sighed as he stood up and throw the newspaper in Sherlock's face and grab his umbrella at the side and walked out of the kitchen.

Sherlock removed the newspaper in his face irritatingly. He grab his phone at the dining table and phoned Lestrade.

( A/N: The Italicized words are the phone conversation of Sherlock and Greg Lestrade)

"Gavin? Why did you come here?"

[ Dear God, when will you remember my name?]

"Oh its George sorry my fault"

[ Never Mind, come at the address I sent to you, a surprising case is waiting for you Sherlock]