Sherlock: Snake Lady

"Sherlock! Can you please hurry up?! Lestrade's been calling me for 30 bloody minutes!" John yelled at Sherlock's door, Lestrade called to ask for their help but Sherlock is being a turtle. Two minutes later, the door opened revealing the curly haired detective. "Let's go mate, you've got a case to solve." John smiled happily and ran down the stairs leaving Sherlock upstairs. Sherlock ran after him and as he got outside there's a taxi waiting for him. He made his way to the taxi and opened the door. When he got inside he sighed deeply and waved his hands in the air dramatically.

"What case am I going to solve? I don't have time for lame cases, I need something extraordinary. A case where my mind can work perfectly, Something exciting.." John sighed, with a frown he looked at his best friend. "You think murders are exciting? You're a bloody--" he started saying but Sherlock covered his mouth with his big hands and talk over him. "I'm a sociopath not a psychopath." John slapped his hands and he removed then from his mouth.

"Holmes? We're here." Sherlock got out of the car quickly, John walked after him, "Excuse me? Have you seen Detective Inspector Lestrade?" John asked one of the police near them. The police looked at him and pointed behind him and as they looked over their shoulders Lestrade appeared.

"Sherlock, follow me."

"Who's on forensics? What is this case may I ask?"

"Oh Anderson's not here but Ms. (Y/L/N) will help you." Lestrade cleared his throat before speaking again. "This is a murder. A murder of a young man, we found no clues, we didn't see anything here." Sherlock rolled his eyes as he wear his gloves.

"You just see but you don't observe what do I expect?" Lestrade shook his head in disappointment and continued walking. "He's here. His name is James Baxter. 21 years old and his Father owned one of the famous clothing line." Sherlock knelt down and looked at the corpse lying on the floor but he lost his focus when his nose was tickled by an unfamiliar sweet scent, he looked back and saw (E/C) staring at his blue ones.

"I'm sorry Sir but you need to wear these if you'd examine the corpse." Sherlock stood straight, he walked towards the lady and smirked. "I don't need those. Who Is she Gabby?" Lestrade sent an apologetic look to you. You smiled sweetly and looked back to Sherlock with a stern look. "Then I will ask you to leave this room." Sherlock smirked to you and you rolled your eyes at him.

"I'm Sherlock Holmes and I'm sure you've heard my name already. I don't need to wear those ugly garments I can solve this case without that." You shook your head and walked towards the corpse and knelt down to examine it. On his left arm there are bruises and on his cheeks there's a kiss mark.

"Sherlock, be nice to Ms. (Y/L/N)"

"You don't have to ask someone to be nice if they couldn't Lestrade, this man was murdered by Snake Lady." John coughed loudly and you looked at him with a questioning look. "Sorry you're saying this man was murdered by a snake?" You rolled your eyes and unbotton the man's shirt and looked at his neck.

"Snake Lady is an assassin isn't she how did you know her?" Sherlock asked, you stood up and pointed your fingers on your neck. "I was her victim, her targets are heir and heiress, she's known for overdosing her victims. She'll leave two dots on their neck once she's done with them." Sherlock froze, his eyes examining the two dots on your neck. He slowly raise his hands and touched the mark using his two fingers, your breathing hitched when you realized how close you two were. He stepped back when he heard John cleared his throat.

"How did you survive if you're one of her victims?" John asked.

"And how did you know she's called Snake Lady?" Lestrade asked joining the conversation. "I was saved by my Brother. After that, I've done my own investigation, No offense meant Lestrade but cops moves slowly some times. Observe this corpse of Mr. Baxter, a kiss mark on his cheeks a bruise in his arm. Surely, Snake Lady disguised herself as a prostitute since this young man here is a sex addict and he usually paid prostitutes to satisfy himself and...I'm sure she injected the drug while they were having a sexual intercourse because his pants' zipper is unzipped and his private part is almost...uncovered." You blushed when you said the last sentence and looked downwards and tried avoiding their eyes.

Sherlock stared at you in awe. He couldn't hide the amazement in his eyes as he look at you. "What an amazing skill you acquired Ms. (Y/L/N) you're right. Lestrade the case is solved thank you to Ms. (Y/L/N) I'm gonna look for this Snake Lady." He started walking out of the room with John but you ran after them.

"Mr. Holmes! You can't find her alone! I will help!" He looked back at you with a stoic face and walked towards you. "Are you out of your mind? You can get killed if you'll help me, I will do my job so do yours." He won't say it to you but he's worried that this time that Snake Lady will kill you, he doesn't know why but he's worried about you. "I'm not a damsel in distress Mr. Holmes I'm not just a girl."

"I know but do what I say, it is now my job to find Snake Lady and you... Should stay safe." You blinked thrice when he whispered those last words, you looked up at him and you felt hypnotized by his blue eyes. "I'll go ahead now. Stay Safe Ms. (Y/L/N)" he walked away from you, you looked at him while he's walking with John.

You don't know what's with you but you chased him and held his wrist and when he looked back at you, you pulled his collar and kissed him. Sherlock froze and his eyes widened. John awkwardly looked away as you two kissed. You suddenly felt Sherlock put his right hand on your waist.

When you broke the kiss and looked at his eyes he's not moving, he's not even blinking his eyes so you tiptoed and moved your mouth near his ear and whispered. "I got to admit, You're cute when you're like that Mr. Holmes, you'll heard of me soon. We will find Snake Lady and maybe have dinner? Goodbye Mr. Holmes." You kissed him again quickly and walked away.

John made his way to his friend and waved his hand in front of him but still Sherlock is not moving. He scratched the back of his neck and looked around. "Miss?! Can I have a shock blanket here?" When the lady gave him the shock blanket he put it around Sherlock and tapped his back.

"You now found the girl who would shut you up huh? Let's go home mate."

As he guided Sherlock to the taxi he flagged down he saw a police smiled at them, "You two look good with each other sir." John rolled his eyes and closed his fist.

"For one last bloody time I'm not gay."