Sherlock: Attraction

"John, you're a doctor too. Let's just go home." Sherlock whined like a child, He ran a hand through his curls and glared at John.

"But this case is not my specialty, we can ask Molly for this." Sherlock sighed, knowing his friend's got a point, seconds later the two reached the Lab and as they enter, it is not Molly that they saw but a very beautiful girl with a (h/c) hair, she's wearing a lab gown and when she looked back at the two they froze.

"Excuse me? What can I do for you?" You asked as you step forward and give them a small smile. You took a glance on your wrist watch and looked at them again. "We're actually looking for Molly Hooper. Where is she?" You shrugged your shoulder as you put down one of the beaker, "She went out to eat lunch, maybe I can phone her for you?" John shook his head and smiled at you while Sherlock is frowning at you, you looked at the curly haired man and raise your brow. "How about you Mr. Are you done checking me?" You smirked even more when he blinked and shook his head before looking down.

"I am not checking you, I'm not a doctor to check you." John looked at Sherlock as if he's an idiot, "Actually, That's not what she really meant." John elbowed Sherlock's stomach before turning to you again. "So innocent, may I ask what's your name? I'm (Y/N) by the way." you held your hand out for a handshake and Sherlock shook it with hesitation, "I'm Sherlock Holmes," he cleared his throat and let go of your hands before speaking. "A consulting detective, I invented the job." He said proudly, he stuck his nose up in the air and put back his hands on his pocket.

"Oh I know you, you look different in the photographs."

"How different, may I ask?" John's mouth gaped open when he heard his friend spoke, he can't be wrong that tone is the tone he used to use when he's flirting! Now Sherlock Holmes is using it, "God this is a miracle." He whispered underneath his breath, the two didn't heard him they're busy staring at each other's eyes, "Sherlock, Mycroft texted me, said he's got a new case for you." John frowned as he look at his phone.

"My Brother really wants to kill me, Mycroft is always like this he's determine to distract me every time I need to focus." He said, still looking at you with an expression you find cute. "But you know Mycroft maybe this is important." Sherlock rolled his eyes and in a very swift motion he snatched the phone from John and stormed outside before yelling, "Do not follow!" John looked at you apologetically, "He always does that, I'm so sorry." Sherlock entered the lab once more and gave a small smile, "I've taken care of it. Miss (Y/N) as long as we want to stay here to keep you company but We've got an important thing to do." You gave them a smile before nodding at them. The two walked out of the lab but you noticed that Sherlock left his umbrella that's why you immediately grabbed the umbrella and headed out of the Lab to chase the two.

Fortunately you saw them before they get inside the taxi, "Mr. Holmes!" You shouted, running out of breath. Sherlock looked back and walked towards you, two steps away from you the rain started to fall and it looks like Sherlock do not care, "Mr. Holmes you'll catch cold!" You scolded him, its a good thing his umbrella is big enough for the two of you or else he'll be wet for sure, "Do you agree?" He suddenly asked, you frowned at him and laughed, "Do I agree to what?" He smirked and tucked the strands of your hair behind your ear.

"Do you agree that Attraction is largely due to a androgen steroid called androstadienone?" You looked at him unbelievably, your brows raised at him. "I don't see any reasons for me to...answer that question." You told him and looked over his shoulder and saw John with an annoyed look on his face. "I think your friend is getting impatient." You told him, you heard Sherlock sniffed before looking at his friend, then he turned to you with a smile.

"Androstadienone, This steroid is emitted through the human axillary region, and it has been linked with human attraction." You laughed again, "really?" You asked, Sherlock cleared his throat once more and stepped forward, your faces inches apart from each other, "This is because it’s odorous chemical compound, and people can smell it on each other when they interact with each other." You smiled and narrowed your eyes at him.

You wet your lips using your tongue before speaking, "Why this topic is so important to a consulting detective?" He smirked before moving his face closer to yours.

"Just trying to find an answer why I badly want to do this."

He pressed his lips on yours and he held you closer to him, his hands snaked on your waist.

The umbrella fell from your hand and you felt the rain hit your skin but you do not care instead, you clutched on to Sherlock's coat and kissed him back.

There are no scientific explanation but you two felt the Attraction.