Lestrade: Baby Sherly

[ LMAO, This is not that realistic but I would find it really cute if Sherlock will turn to a baby, I hope you love it too, guys thank you!]

Its just an ordinary day for Greg Lestrade and to his Girlfriend (Y/N).

You're busy making tea for you and Lestrade. He's still sleeping on his room.

Both of you are living under the same roof for almost three years but you both never slept with each other, well sometimes both of you did but its just 'sleep' not the other thing, he's still working for his divorce papers.

You're also younger than him that's why Lestrade is treating you really different he respect you a lot that's why you love him so much.

But all of your thoughts vanished when you felt  strong arms snaked around your waist.

You looked back and saw Greg, he's smiling at you sweetly, his eyes still closed. He kissed your temples and you smiled because of it.

"Good Morning Love, You woke up early. Did Donovan Called?" He shook his head, you reached for the cup of tea in front of you but Greg's hands stopped you.

"I don't want tea (Y/N)"

"I didn't say you do, that's for me"

You saw that cute disappointment in his face, you chuckled and kissed his cheeks.

"Aww look at how cute you are Greg" you giggled, he made a frown at you well he didn't like being called cute cause he do believes that he's handsome not cute.

"I'm not cute, let's just sleep again, make me sleep" he said whining like a baby.

You cupped his face and gave him a quick soft kiss on his lips.

He smiled and hugged you tightly, Greg is really sweet guy and that made you fall for him, you met at one of Sherlock Holmes cases. You're friends with Sherlock believe it or not he's the one who asked you to join him in his cases when John is not around.

"No, Greg eat your breakfast and prepare yourself"

"I can use my leave, I'll stay home" he said begging at you and you nodded he is really cute and you can't help but just say yes to anything he asks for.

But something popped into your mind, Sally might need Greg today well, Sherlock is one of his case and Sally won't work well with him.

"Love but I think Sherlock will need y--" your sentence was cut off because of the doorbell, you rushed down to go downstairs when it rang again.

You opened the door and you saw no one, you were about to close it when you heard a tiny voice.

"(Y/N) down here!" You looked down and saw a three year old kid! He have these curly hair and white skin.

His eyes are big and innocent but you see that it is full of determination.

"Who--Who are you??" You said picking up the kid.

He snorted at you and made a frown, he sounded like Sherlock you think.

"I'm Sherlock Holmes (Y/N) help me where's Gavin?"

"His name is Greg, Sherlock for God's sake what are you doing on our house and how did you become a kid?" You said both startled and scared.

You knew he is Sherlock because of how he speaks.

You suddenly heard Footsteps from upstairs and seconds later Greg is already in front of you with a gun in his hand, maybe he thought there's a burglar because of the shouts he heard.