Sherlock: Winning Side

"Sherlock?" You called your boyfriend but no one's answering. You stood up in your chair and walked into the kitchen, there you saw your boyfriend his head on the table he's sleeping.

He looked like a kid, you chuckled at this and ran your fingers in his curls gently for him not to wake him up.

He whimpered like a baby and he flew his eyes open. He sat up straight, you chuckled and kissed him sweetly. You felt him snaked his strong arms in your waist and pulled you to sat into his lap.

The kiss gone wild, he's kissing you hungrily, he's kissing you as if his life is dependent on it.

You pulled away catching your breath as you move your face closer to him and put your forehead on his.

"That was wild Sherlock, really Really wild..."

Sherlock smirked at you nipping your chin with his fingers and gave you a soft kiss.

"I really want to ask you this, what happened to the Sherlock Holmes who always said that Love is a chemical defect found in the losing side? Did you lost? Oh my god" you said as you stand up and fix yourself.

"No, I never lost (Y/N) of all the persons around me you're the one who should know that, I never lost" he stood up and gave you a kiss on your forehead, you smiled at this. Sherlock Holmes is being so sweet and you're falling to him more because of it.

You stroke your fingers in his high cheekbones oh how you love them. You love Everything about him, every piece of him.

He's not like any of the guys you have met but genius is the new sexy (A/N: Irene Adler LOL)

He loves showing off really, but it doesn't bother you, you're like him too.

Both of you are similar but different in many ways.

That's it, opposites do attract they say.

"Sherlock, hmm what if one day...."

"(Y/N), you're being paranoid, its done the game is over, Moriarty will never go back, don't worry love, if he did I'll be here"

He pulled you close to him and hugged you tightly, Sherlock feels really comfortable with you beside him, he really loves being near you but he don't want you to think that he's being such a baby with this.

"I'm worried about you Sherlock! His game is not yet over, that is not yet The Final Problem, you know that...we all do..."

You felt him tapped your back and that made you a little more calm.

"Shhh, darling I promise nothing bad will happen to you"

"How about you Sherlock?!" You saw him smirked at you and you glared at him. Moriarty is dead that's what they thought.

"How am I going to make sure you're safe if I'm not? Of course I should be safe" he said pinching your nose and he planted a kiss on your forehead.

"I love you" you said kissing his lips quickly he froze for a moment but smiled later. He stares in your
(e/c) eyes he never thought he'd found someone like you, someone who can accept him with no questions and complaints.

You gave him the love he needs. You gave him something no one had given to him.

"I love you too" he said pressing his lips to your forehead.

Its not easy to be with him, its not always happiness cause he can be the most ignorant person in London and sometimes he is so childish that he really does irritate you at times.

But you don't mind, you love this curly haired detective so much that's why you stayed with him.

"I'm still sorry for pretending to be dead for two years" when you saw him jumped to the rooftop you almost give up to life. You didn't even attended the funeral because you couldn't accept it.

Mycroft stayed with you, it makes you really confused though but Mycroft did treated you like his sister and it enlightened you.

When Sherlock came back you never felt any anger, but you felt so much pain because he never did told you he's alive.

"Its okay, I'm sorry for not attending the funeral" he laughed at your reply and you joined him.

He looked at you and there he knew this is the right time seeing you beside him happy makes him happy too and he knew that once he let go of you he'll be lost.

"(Y/N)" his voice sounded so serious that made your heart skipped a beat.

"Why?" He held your hands and kissed the back of it. This is what you really love those electrifying feeling every time you feel his lips onto your skin makes you feel that tingling sensation that makes you crazy.

You jerked out of your thoughts when he knelt down in front of you.

"Before I met you I do believe that love and sentiment is a dangerous disadvantage, but that day when I saw you at Lestrade's office, I feel something I never felt before it is so confusing but I do love that feeling."

He said smirking like an idiot, you knew where is this going but you still want him to finish his words. He's still holding your hand and he's looking in your eyes with so much love, sniffing he continued his sentence.

"Love and Sentiment is a chemical defect found on the losing side, I used to say but now that you're here with me, all these years I proven myself that I was wrong, really really wrong" he chuckled at his behavior and wiped away his tears that is flowing down his cheeks.

"you're a chemical defect,my chemical defect but you are found on the winning side, (Y/N) I love you, I'm an arsehole but you stayed with me. I'm a Drama Queen said John but you managed to be with me even if it's hard to now I'm asking you If you're still willing to stay with me as long as we live...(Y/N) will you marry me and be Mrs. Holmes?" He said taking a small black box in his pocket and when hr opened it you saw a ring with your (birthstone) with it.

You made him stood up and kissed him in his lips passionately. Tears of Joy is flowing down on your cheeks.

"Sherlock, I'll marry you of course" he frowned at you when he saw the dry tears on your cheeks.

"Why are you crying, are you sick are you in pain? Did I said something wrong?" He said panicking.

"Oh you're such an idiot" you said then kissed his lips sweetly.