Sherlock: Lost In South Korea

You don't know why but you love K-Pop you're a fan of the famous boy bands like EXO, BTS and many more, your boyfriend, Sherlock Holmes doesn't care about it.

"Sherlock!! Can you go faster!?" You shouted as you knock on his door, you're afraid you two won't be able to catch your flight, "I'm Coming (Y/N) I don't see any reason to rush." He said as he opened the door of his room while rolling his eyes, you immediately ran down the stairs because you're so excited.

You flagged down a cab and wait for Sherlock once you two are inside the cab you heard him sigh, "I don't know why you love those foreign men, Do you even understand what they were saying? Seriously (Y/N) you're impossible." You rolled your eyes, you studied Korean and you could even read Hangul and your boyfriend didn't know because he's busy being a whiny curly haired detective baby.

"I do understand Korean Sherlock and for God's sake shut the hell up."

"That's an inappropriate thing to say to your date." He snorted, you glared at him and he pursed his lips as he raise his hands to surrender. He was silent the whole trip, he didn't even speak when you two are already sitting on the plane. "You're okay love?" You asked him in a sweet tone, he nodded at you and smiled. You looked at your phone and smiled, finally you're going to Korea, you want to wear a Korean Hanbok and eat rice cakes and such or drink Soju with Sherlock. You smiled at the thought you couldn't wait anymore.

"Red cheeks and sparkling eyes only proves one thing, you're excited my dear (Y/N) I don't know why but never mind I'll sleep its so boring." You want to hit his head as he close your eyes but you chose not to since he looks adorable when he's sleeping like that.

*Fast Forward*

Fortunately, the two of you arrived in Korea safe and soundly. The two of you are on your hotel rooms, organizing your stuffs. "Sherlock, let's eat some Korean foods? Please?" You even pouted and tried acting cute. He chuckled and walked to you, he pulled you close to him and press his lips on your forehead. "Fine, let's just have a quick shower and change our clothes." You tiptoed to kiss him on his cheeks and you made your way to the bathroom but you heard him cleared his throat so you looked back, "why?" He made his way to you, his pupils dilated, he slowly leaned down and kiss your lips gently, when he pulled away, you blushed and looked away. "Maybe we can go have shower together." You slapped his arms as he let out a loud laugh. "I'm just kidding (Y/N)" you didn't answered him and stepped inside the bathroom.

After drying yourself and putting your clothes on you saw Sherlock waiting for you, he's already dressed. "Lets go?" He asked, you smiled as you put on your beanie and kissed him on his cheeks.

You two saw a restaurant serving Korean Foods that you love, you ordered Rice Cakes and Sherlock chose to eat them too, so you ordered two and waited on your table with him. A waitress walked towards your table with a smile, "Annyeonghaseyo! Ah yeong-eoleul hal su iss-eoyo?" (Hi! can you speak English?) The waitress smiled and shook her head so you nodded. "jumun butagdeulibnida." (Here's your order Ma'am) You smiled and boe your head as you handed Sherlock one bowl of Rice cake.

"You didn't tell me you knew how to speak Korean." You rolled your eyes at him and smirked, "You're busy experimenting. I'm busy studying it took me one hour to study." He rolled his eyes when you bragged about it, Mycroft, Sherlock's brother and you shares some skills, including the boastfulness. "You're worse than Mycroft." You giggled and kissed him on his cheeks before started eating. "You should try eating slowly," he stated as he handed a glass of water to you, his curls are blown by the wind. "Eat slowly (Y/N) okay?" You nodded and continued eating.

"uli wain jom masil su iss-eulkkayo?" (Miss,Can we have some wine here?) The waiter came back and pour wine on your glass as she left you drank your wine. Sherlock did the same and blinked twice you frowned at this and looked down on his glass, he didn't drank the wine! Instead ha drank the soju!

"That's a bit strong but it tastes good." You rolled your eyes and stood up as you paid for the bill, Sherlock followed you and you two walked out of the restaurant. "Sherlock, stand straight will you?! You're not as light as feather!" You exclaimed. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around you and kissed your lips quickly you pushed him away lightly and help him stand up straight.

"Let go of me (Y/N)" he said as he waved his hands dramatically when you let him go he walked like a Zombie and you decided to follow him so that if he fall you'll catch him, there's an old Korean man who is walking towards Sherlock Holmes, your boyfriend tried standing straight but he failed and as he looked down he vomited on the old Man's shirt.

You ran to them quickly and held Sherlock's arms the old man looks so angry and pointed his finger at Sherlock. "Nah micheoseo?!" (Are you crazy!?) Sherlock laughed as he clutched onto his stomach and looked at the old man.

"I'm not crazy...just Lost in South Korea."

After that he passed out.