Teenlock: Only You

You frowned at your boyfriend, when he knelt down in front of you just to tie your shoelace, "Sherlock, what the heck are you doing?" You asked him softly, he tied your shoelace and stood straight. "You'll fall if you won't tie your shoelace properly. Let's go, Mom's waiting." You nodded at him, you smiled sweetly and tiptoed to give him a kiss on his cheek, "Sherlock...do you think we'll end up together?" He stopped dead on his tracks and looked back at you with a frown.

"Are you planning to break up with me?" You slapped his chest lightly when he asked you that. "Why would I? I'm just asking..." You bit your lower lip as you looked up at him, "I don't have any plans of letting you go (Y/N), is this because of Jim? Should I kill him now?" You gave him a death glare and he couldn't help but sigh, he brushed his hairs using his finger, "Just drop the goddamn topic." He breathed out deeply, he held your hands and started walking again.

The silence is killing you, you're not comfortable every time he's so silent. "Sherl..I'm sorry...." You breathed out. He looked back at you with a stoic expression. "For what? (Y/N) come on let's go...we don't have time for this." He said in a cold tone, you looked down and tears dropped from your eyes, "Hey...(Y/N) don't cry...shit...I'm sorry..." He pulled you close to his chest and the moment he snaked his arms on your waist you cried hardly, "I don't want to let you go...too Sherl, I just asked...sorry." You sobbed, he  kissed the top of your head and hugged you tighter.

"Shh, don't cry..." He cupped your face and wiped away your tears, he kissed your lips softly, you closed your eyes and encircled your arms on his nape. You ran your fingers through his curls. "I love you Sherlock.." You said between your kisses, you felt him smiled and he stopped, his eyes locked on yours. "I love you so much (Y/N) we should go, Mycroft is getting impatient for sure." You giggled and nodded, for the second time the two of you walked heading to his house while holding each other's hands tightly.

"As far as I know Mycroft's birthday is next week, why celebrate it today?"

"You know Mycroft...he said he's busy next week you know his duties..." He rolled his eyes and waved his left hand in the air. "Hmm I'm excited to eat...your Mom is a good cook." You smiled sweetly as you remember the first time you tasted Mrs. Holmes' specialty, that was also the time Sherlock introduced you to his family as his girlfriend.

"You always tell me that, I know she's a good cook she's my Mom after all." His voice is full of pride, you sighed contentedly as you stare at him, who knew that from best friends you and Sherlock will end up being lovers.

It takes time...and Sherlock only confessed when he found out that Jim Moriarty is courting you, he even punched him square on his face when  Jim tried to kiss you. "You're smiling...what are you thinking?" You shook your head with a smile and just looked at your hands. "I'm so sorry (Y/N) but I have to do this." He let go of your hands and covered your eyes with his big hands. "Sherl what the hell!?" He laughed and guided you to a place that you don't know.

"If this is one of your stupid experiments Sherlock I'm telling you I will--!" Your sentence was cut off when you felt his free hand encircled on your waist. "Be quiet love..." He whispered huskily, he slowly  removed his hands on your eyes and when you opened your eyes. You gasped in shock because of the sight you saw. "Oh my God Sherlock..." You covered your mouth using your hands and looked at Sherlock.

"Well...the truth is Mycroft is not having A birthday party...I just told you that because of this..." He scratched the back of his neck and his ears are red. "This is the park where we used to play when we were kids. This is where it all started (Y/N)." With a smile he held your hand and kissed the back of it. "I never thought somone would love me....like this..(Y/N) Thank you..for accepting me for who I am." He stepped forward and he stared down at you.

"I know...that we're still young but I will do everything for me to be your first and last." He tucked some strands of your hair behind your ear and he pinched your nose, "I'm your first kiss and I want to be your last kiss...I am your first boyfriend and in the future I wanted to be your husband." He pressed his lips on yours quickly. He leaned his forehead on yours as he smiled contentedly. "And this ring...would be the symbol of my love and my promise for you..." He put his hands on his pocket and tears fell from your eyes when you saw what is it.

"I love you (Y/N) I promise to love you and to do everything...for me to be your future husband. I'll stay here with you...I love you." You wiped away his tears and kissed his lips quickly, "I love you too Sherlock...I want to be your wife..too...We're still young but Sherl...I know its you." You sniffed as you watch him put the ring on your finger.

"(Y/N), I promise to love you...Only You."

And he sealed that promise with a kiss.