Sherlock : Pissed Now Aren't We?

You're doing some experiments at the lab while Molly is away, but she did warned you that someone's coming to use the lab and you must let him and she even told you to try not punching him hard.

That gave you a dilemma, why did she said that? Is there something wrong about this guy? Is he a sociopath or a psychopath?

While drowning in your own thoughts you heard the lab's door opened and saw a tall, curly haired man entered nonchalantly.

You narrowed your eyes at him and looked at him frown head to toe.

"Done checking?" You we're taken back by his words a bit.

But instead of showing your real reaction you concealed it by arching your brow.

"You must be Sherlock Holmes, Molly's out. She told me I should let you use the lab, please don't make any mess or you'll taste some punch from me." He just stared at you, he even took a step forward and looked in your eyes intensely.

You were freaking nervous as he do that, it is like he's staring at your soul with those blue eyes.

You stared at him too with the same intensity and you'll bet all of your fortune that if someone enters the lab and saw you two they'll get the wrong idea.

"Impressive."

"What is?" You asked him, while he's looking through a microscope.

"You, studied in Harvard and you're a neurosurgeon, living independently...and you do believe love Is just waste of time...but why?"  You stared at him in shock how can he possibly know that?!

"You're a consulting detective, have a childish feud between your older Brother, you have an intelligence of a philosopher but you chose to solve crimes, you're really rude and you love your scarf and coat so much and you do believe that love and sentiment is a dangerous disadvantage... But Why?"

He remained silent. He just stared at the microscope without any words.

"Okay, the consulting detective is now silent as hell mind to share your thoughts?"

"I'm impressed Ms.?"

"(Y/N),that's my name"

You smiled at him sweetly. Surprisingly he smiled back, you were astonished at him, his smile and you were out of words because of astonishment.

"Well, you're a neurosurgeon. Why should I be surprised?" He looked around the lab and you just watched him silently, if you'll be asked he's not that bad, he's a bit rude but not bad.

He cleared his throat and looked at you. "Do you know what's curare?" You heard his deep voice asked. You looked at him and nodded. He looked up at you and smirked.

"What do you know about it?" He asked again. You sighed, maybe you won't be able to finish your research if he'll interrupt you like this. You looked at the curly haired detective and answer him, "Curare is a common name for various plant extract alkaloid arrow poisons that originated from Central and South America." His blue eyes met you (E/C) ones. He smirked at your words and he looked through the microscope again, he didn't say anything so you decided to go back to work.

Not until you heard him cough loudly, you're irritated at noises whenever you're experimenting since you just met this man you're gonna let it go just for today. You shook your head in annoyance when he coughed again.

"(Y/N), do you know what are the three main types of curare?"

You sighed in annoyance when he interrupted you again. "Tube or bamboo curare, calabash or gourd curare and Pot curare." He nodded and go back to his work. When you continued what you were doing the consulting detective sent a look in your way but you cannot see it since your back is facing him. Sherlock shook his head frantically when he realized he's been watching you for minutes.

He cleared his throat and coughed loudly, just like what he anticipated, you looked back to him with an annoyed look. "Mr. Holmes, I just want to ask are you doing this on purpose?" He pursed his lips and shook his head innocently he's even pouting his lips like a kid.

"Just so you know Mr. Holmes I'm doing some research, and now for God's sake if you would cough can you not do it loudly if it is possible."

He smirked and stood up as he make his way to you, you felt your heart beats faster than before.

"Pissed now aren't we?"

"So you're doing it to goddamn piss me!!?" You shouted but that was a mistake because you almost slam your lips on his. You're tall yes but he's much taller, but because of you're wearing a 4 inches heels, you're staring at him face to face. Your heart skipped a beat when he leaned down, his lips only inches away from yours and you couldn't think straight.

"The first one is true, but I saw that it caught your attention so I did it again."

"You do want to piss me?"

"No, I want to kiss you."

When he said that, he cupped your face and kiss your lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N): So lame T___T sorry please vote and follow me!

Love you all

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~