Mycroft: Forever Yours

You sighed when you looked at the mirror. The dark circle around your eyes makes you sad. You look awful you also looked at your big stomach, you're 7 months pregnant and your insecurities keeps on bugging you. You heard the door of your room opened, you looked back and saw your husband, Mycroft.

"Hey...What's wrong?" He said in a soft tone. You almost laugh at his tone but you're not in a good mood to do so. "I look awful...I'm ugly and I look like a whale." Mycroft looked at you with a surprise expression, he stepped forward and held your right hand. "You're not ugly and you don't look like a whale. (Y/N), remember that you are the most beautiful woman in my eyes." You sniffled and Mycroft nipped your chin using his fingers and stare at you.

"Don't listen to others all that matters is us...don't stress yourself too much. Its bad for our baby." You smiled as he caress your stomach. "Many would talk but they doesn't matter...I love you always remember that okay?" You nodded and wiped away your tears using your thumb. Mycroft held your hand and kissed the back of it and you two walked out of the room. His parents invited you for dinner and you begged Mycroft to let you go to his parent's house. He's protective when it comes to your pregnancy you love it every time he's taking care of you but there are times where he's over reacting.

"Mum's calling," he breathed out before answering the call, "(Y/N) and I are on my way, Yes Mum. Tell Sherlock no surprises nor experiments for my wife." He ended the call without waiting for his Mother's response, you shook your head and slapped his arm. "What was that for?" He asked innocently, you glared at him and he just blinked. "You're being rude to your own Mother." you commented, he just shrugged and wrapped his arms around you.

----

"(Y/N) dear! you still look beautiful! How amazing! I wish I was like that when I got pregnant with these stubborn kids." Sherlock, appeared from the kitchen and you gave him a smile, the Younger Holmes smiled back before walking towards you and giving you a kiss on the forehead. "Nice to see you again, (Y/N) Have you decided what name you would give to my nephew or niece?" You chuckled and shook your head. You still don't know what names you would give to your child. Mycroft haven't decided yet, he still have second thoughts if he would use Sherlock name just like what he suggested.

"Mycroft won't allow me to use your name." He rolled his eyes and waved his hands in the air. "What a drama queen." He whisphered. "Oh Sherlock why don't you look for your own wife and tell her to name your child after you, that would be great son." His Mother teased, Sherlock shook his head.

"Physical Attraction is nothing more than just a chemical reaction in your brain, can't trust them, they're not real." His mother just shook her head and kissed your cheeks. "I'll be preparing the dinner, seat down and feel at home (Y/N)." You nodded and smiled. Mycroft is outside with his Father and now Sherlock followed his Mother to the kitchen. "(Y/N)" you looked behind you and saw Mycroft,

"Looks like you're thinking of something..." You shook your head and smiled at your husband. He sat beside you and kissed your forehead.

"I know you've been feeling bad these days, But (Y/N) remember that whatever happens I will love you. I am forever yours (Y/N)." and he sealed that promise with a kiss.