Sherlock: Period

You bit your lower lip as you felt the pain on your lower abdomen. This is the day of the month where you start to hate the fact that you were born as a girl. “(Y/N), W-what's happening?” your beloved boyfriend, Sherlock Holmes was standing at the end of your bed with a worried look on his face. You couldn't speak and you just closed your eyes as you tried enduring the pain. “Its period cramps isn't it? What can I do to make you feel better?” he suddenly sat at the edge of your bed as he kiss your forehead. Sherlock doesn't know what to do, he doesn't know what you feel but all he knows is it hurts you and he hates the fact of you suffering and being hurt.

He tucked some strands of your hair behind your ear as he caress your face, “Sherl, can you bring me hot compress or tea?” your boyfriend immediately complied. You couldn't help but smile, who knew that Sherlock Holmes will be like this when it comes to you? Naturally, he never showed any affection but today that he knows you're too weak he's doing his best to show you that he cares. “Love, I can take you to the hospital if you can't take it anymore.” seeing that worried look on his face makes your heart flutter, he looks adorable right now. “Can you lie down with me Sherl?” you weakly whispered, you saw his eyes widened and he rubbed the back of his neck.

“Y-yes, wait a minute--” he told you as he ran out of the room and when he came back he was holding a ponytail and when he climbed up your bed he tried doing what you used to do to your hair and even though he struggled he managed to do the job neatly. “Thank you Sherl, I love you..” you whispered as you kissed him in his cheeks and he just smiled before kissing your forehead. “I love you too (Y/N)” he put his arms on your belly and started rubbing it gently, “I hate seeing you suffer... I didn't know its hard to be a woman.” he suddenly said and you just chuckled. “You think so?” he nodded at you as he continued rubbing your belly with his warm hands.

This is too good to be true, you never asked for someone like Sherlock but here you are lying down in this bed with him beside you. “What are you thinking about?” he whispered when he noticed you went silent for a moment. When you looked up at him you just smiled at him, “I'm lucky to have you do you know that?” he shook his head and he held your hand before kissing the back of it. “I'm the lucky one, thank you for being patient to me (Y/N). I'm sorry if two years ago--” you silenced him by kissing his lips and when you pulled away from the kiss, you saw him blinking continuously and you find it ridiculous yet adorable.

“What's important is you're here with me now Sherlock. I love you,”

“I love you too. Period. No Erase.” after that he leaned down to kiss your lips.