Teenlock: Speechless

(A/N: I want to dedicate this one for NightmareMoonYt I want to thank you, these week I've been seeing your name on my notifications saying you voted thank you so much!! I hope you'll like this Chapter.)

You yawned when you heard your alarm clock ring, you slowly sat up on your bed and  rubbed your eyes. "Good Morning (Y/N)" you almost jumped out of your bed when you saw Sherlock.

"What the hell Sherlock? Why are you here?" You asked, you sat on your bed and crossed your arms tightly as your look at him. Sherlock cleared his throat and smiled slightly. "I just want to say uh...that..Happy Birthday, your Mom told me that I should wake you up, I'll go downstairs if you're ready to face your visitors just go down." His face is as red as tomatoes and it made you more confuse, its your birthday yes but why Sherlock is so early? With a grunt you jumped out of your bed and walk straight to your bathroom, you combed your hair and brushed your teeth.

"(Y/N)'s here, Happy Birthday Honey!" You hugged your Mom and Dad, and then you looked at the Holmes Family, you blushed when Mr. And Mrs. Holmes hugged you too, "Happy Birthday dear, Sherlock go and greet (Y/N)" Sherlock stepped forward with a a sigh, he's holding a big paper bag in his right hand and when he's close enough to you he handed the bag to you.

"Happy Birthday..." He slowly stretched his arms and hugged you, you heard your Mom and the Holmes family teased you and Sherlock except Mycroft of course he's a bitter old guy, "Thank you Sherlock." You could almost feel your heart skip a beat when Sherlock kissed your forehead you tried your best not to smile because of his gestures and luckily you succeeded. "Sherlock and (Y/N) you two stay here we'll go get foods." You sat at the chair near on your place while Sherlock moved his chairs closet to yours, none of you speak but you could feel his hesitation. "(Y/N), You look beautiful today." Your jaw tensed, you stared at Sherlock with your eyes wide.

"Don't trick me dimwit." You heard him curse underneath his breath and you smirked to yourself he did this to you before he's faking compliments so that he can trick you and laugh at you. "I'm telling the truth here." He said in a sad tone, you almost smile when you heard his tone but you chose to pretend that you can't hear him. You fished your phone out of your pocket and put your headphones on. Yiy acted that you're listening to music though the truth is you're not. "(Y/N), you do remember the first time we met? It was your birthday too, you're crying because you forgot your umbrella and I saw you and I let you borrow my umbrella. Not knowing that...that simple gesture will change my life." Yo still acted like you don't hear him even though everything he said is etched in your heart and mind.

"Those simple signs, I tried my best to ignore them but I just couldn't, I saw you hanging out with Jim and I...don't know why I punched him..I want you to stay away from him and stay by my side." He let out a deep breath and played with his fingers, "I need to grab this chance to let this out of my chest by saying it to you without you hearing it. That headphones is a lot of help really," he chuckled dryly before rubbing his eyes, and he looked straight at  you.

"If you can read what my lips says...I'll give you the chance to decide...I'll be saying something that would change our lives..or maybe just my life.." Your breathing hitched when you realize what he's trying to say.

"I'm in love with you (Y/N) I know, its hard to believe but I love you. I tried denying my feelings but I failed... When I'm with you I'm always...defenseless, I can't see you with anyone...Happy 17th Birthday (Y/N)" he stood up and made his way towards you, you froze and met his gaze and when he leaned down you almost lost control especially when you felt his lips on your forehead, "I know you can hear me I saw the way you responded to my confession and now I want your answer.." He whispered in your ear..

"Or should I deduce it myself since you're speechless? Your pupils are dilated, your pulse is elevated," he whispered huskily as he held your hand and took your pulse. "And lastly... The way you can't speak in front of me only means one thing (Y/N) but I want to hear it from you so please don't go speechless on me." He nipped your chin using his fingers and he made you look into his blue eyes.

"Say it too..(Y/N) I need to hear it." You let out a deep breath and gulped, "Sherlock, I love you." The next moment brought you to another world, because you felt his lips on yours. He's kissing you so gentle and slow his hands cupping your face and your hands wrapped on his neck.

"Happy 17th Birthday (Y/N) today you're officially mine."