Mycroft: Memes

Authors Note:

The pictures are taken from the internet and they are memes about Mycroft and Sherlock. It will be hilarious if they'd make fun of each other using memes right?

*******

Mycroft was sitting peacefully in his office while he was reviewing some documents that he needs to finish for the upcoming election. He massaged the bridge of his nose as he reached out for his phone near him, he sent Sherlock a message and he put down his phone to look at the documents in his table once more. Seconds later he heard his phone buzzed and he knows that it's his brother. When he opened the message sent to him his brows met.

It's his picture;

Sent by his own brother and he rolled his eyes when he realized he's making fun of him

To: Sherlock

This is not funny Sherlock.

He tapped the sent button and Shook his head at the childishness of his little brother and decided to just continue working on the documents than arguing with Sherlock. His phone buzzed once again and he chose to ignore it but when the phone buzzed for the second time he had no choice but to check the message only to be disappointed by its content.

From: Sherlock

From: Sherlock

I'm so dissapointed dear brother.

Mycroft slammed his fist on his table before texting back to his stubborn little brother. With a sigh he typed his message.

To: Sherlock

You call yourself a dragon slayer yet you pointed you finger at me because you're scared that mother will find out you're smoking.

He knew it was childish to tease each other using their old photographs but Mycroft sent his little brother a picture as well.

To Sherlock:

To Sherlock:

Take that dear brother! Psychopath.

He finds this ridiculous yet he find himself drawn about the pictures. He looked at them and read the captions and realized that they were true. Did he really have a bitter face expression? When his phone buzzed Mycroft immediately opened the message and saw another picture.

From: Sherlock

From: Sherlock

Are you the smart one? No you're not. Big fatty brother

He can't take this anymore this pictures are already pissing him off and he must call Sherlock right now. When he dialed his number the door of his office suddenly opened revealing his laughing girlfriend. He saw her holding a phone and it's ringing. “(Y/N)  what the hell?! It was you who went those photos!?” you clutched your hand onto your stomach as you laughed loudly. Sherlock gave you his phone because he wants you to change it's tone and you suddenly received Mycroft's text to Sherlock and decided to edit memes for him. “Sorry love,  I just can't resist it. I can't believe you edited memes too! Damn you're great!” you told him as you walk towards him to kiss him on his cheeks.

“You said that I'm fat.” he snapped and your laughter filled the whole office once more. “I'm just kidding! Grow up Myc!” you told him as you hugged him tight but he's not hugging you back.

“What are memes?” he asked and you laughed AGAIN.

********
This chapter is dedicated to Codeadreader

********