Mycroft : Reunited

Just like any other day, Mycroft is sitting in his office peacefully.

He's thinking of Sherlock. He's worried about him, he's been living alone since John already have a family, he might get bored and do anything unwise.

That's why he decided to get up on his seat and started to walked outside.

He saw Anthea and he told her that they'll go to Baker Street.

The car is ready when he stepped outside.

"Sir, the car is ready...you can go now to Baker Street"

Mycroft entered his car quietly and as few moments passed he's already at the front of 221B Baker Street.

He knocked quietly and Mrs. Hudson is the one who opened the door for him. He smiled at the old lady and entered the flat.

"Oh Good Morning brother Mine" Sherlock is staring at the window while playing his violin, but it's not Sherlock who caught his attention, its the girl that is sitting at his couch she have this (h/l) (h/c) hair.

She's pretty and have this beautiful (e/c) as she noticed his presence, she stood up and turned to Mycroft.

"Oh, I forgot to say (Y/N), Mycroft knows where I live.... Well I don't think it'll cause any harm to you, unless....the past is still tattooed in your mind"

(Y/N) POV

You stood up to reciprocate Sherlock's sentences.

"You can shut up now Sherlock, good morning Mycroft, losing weight now again aren't we?"

Mycroft froze, after so many years he heard your voice again, after so many damn years he never got the chance to took a glance at you, but here you are standing in front of him.

"Long time no see, how's life treating you?" You faked a smile at him. After so many years, the scar he left in your heart is still there.

You both never had any official relationship but Mycroft made you feel that he loves you. Then one day he suddenly ignored you.

And now after so many years of trying to heal your heart you saw him again.

Pain crept into your chest but you Still managed to fake a sweet smile at him.

"Very well, I think" you said looking at his forehead, you can't look to his eyes you might broke and give in.

"Oh, that's good to hear isn't it?" He smiled to you, but that's not what he wanted to do.

He knew it hurts for you but he chose to cut all of his connection to you for your own good you never knew that because he wanted you to hate him on purpose.

In that way he's sure your safe from the enemies he and Sherlock have encountered.

"Of Course, err Sherly, please solve the case for me...Mr. Williams is a good man he doesn't deserve this...prove his innocence, thank you"

You started to walk slowly towards the door ignoring Mycroft but you realized you'll be obviously bitter if you ignored him.

"Bye Mycroft..."

You said and walked out of the flat. Outside you waited for a taxi but someone grabbed your arms gently.

"(Y/N) let's talk..."

Its Mycroft. His eyes met yours, you see every emotions flashed in his, pain...regret, and guilt.

You frowned at him but he drag you into his car and told his driver to drive into the nearest restaurant.

"What the hell is this Mycroft?" You growled at him. He just looked at you but he never responded.

After minutes of bloody and annoying silence you heard his voice, speaking softly.

"You want this too, we will talk (Y/N) cooperate please?" You stiffened please? He said please, it must be so important.

You sighed in defeat and waited for the car to stop.

You closed your eyes but you felt like someone is watching you so you opened your eyes and saw Mycroft staring at you.

You frowned at him. "Staring is rude Mr. Holmes" you saw him smirked at your remark but he never said a word.

You shut your eyes close for you not to be affected by his presence.

After a few minutes the car stopped.

Mycroft exited first, he then offered his hand to you, you accepted it while sighing. You both walked going inside.

His hand still in yours, you pulled away and walked faster than him. You can't let your feelings took over you again, you don't want to lose for the second time.

You both sat at the table near the window. A sweet music playing...you smiles as you heard it.

It's (Y/F/S) you started humming the tune not acknowledging Mycroft's presence.

"(Y/N), I'm sorry"

"For what?" You asked nonchalantly. Mycroft looked at your eyes with full of sincerity.

"For...shutting you out"

"I think I'm wasting my precious time for this Mr. Holmes" you stood up and ran as fast as you could but luck isn't with you today so Mycroft managed to hold your arms.

"You're not gonna run away from me again, I won't let you.. (Y/L/N)"

The walls you had made for you not to be hurt was now destroyed. Destroyed by the man standing in front of you.

The fake bravery and strength that you had earlier disappeared.

Tears slowly fell in your eyes, flowing down in your cheeks.

"Listen to me (Y/N) please" he wiped away all of your tears using his thumb. His warmth made you calm, his warmth begins to melt your frozen heart.

"I can't risk you, I have many enemies because of my job, I want to be with you but you being with me brings you in danger, (Y/N) I believed that love is just human error, but when I met you..all of it changed. I..I..I love you (Y/N) I love you so much...sorry for hurting you"

You blink many times. Your heart skipped a beat as you heard his sentences.

Mycroft Holmes said I love you.

You could only hear his breathing, it feels like the world stopped because of him.

"(Y/N)....Please I---"

You didn't give him a chance to finish his sentence, you kissed him sweetly and you place your hands around his neck, you felt him froze but after some seconds he snaked his arms around your waist.

He responded to your kiss, full of need and love.

Sadly, you need to pull away to breathe. As you opened your eyes you saw him staring at you, his eyes sparkling with happiness.

"I love you too Mr. Holmes"

And again you kissed him in his lips.

---------------------------------------------------

Boringgggg T__T sorry guys

---------------------------------------------------