𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

Hey Beautiful!

I'm here with my first fanfiction which I attempt to write as a huge dedication for my ultimate bias, Kim Taehyung! Before you guys start reading the book, I'd like for you to read this all till the end and refer the mood boards of the characters. I appreciate it! And thank you for choosing this book to read✨

1. Please don't compare the characters to their real life cause this is a fiction and it's not regarding their real life so treat this only as a Fanfiction.

2. If you have read a similar book as mine, then it's naturally a coincidence! nothing is stolen from other books. The idea of this Fanfiction is already claimed as mine.

3. The parts which are in Italic font would be a flash back (A scene happened at the past) and also note that English isn't my first language so there might be several grammar errors. 

Some tips

> Aebojji - Father
> Eomma - Mother
> Oppa - Elder brother (used by young females to elder males)
> Unnie - Elder sister (used by young females to elder females)
> Hyung - Elder brother(used by young males to elder males)
>Noona - Elder sister (used by young males to elder females)

****

-She's Mine-
A Kim Taehyung fanfiction by Sia❤

****

Entrance ;

"You're mine, my love, my world, my everything is you"

                                                                                          -Kim Taehyung

"Thank you, for always making me feel like the most beautiful women in the world"

                                                                                                                                                          -Park Y/n

________________

Park Y/n, A well-known doctor who looks smart apparently but also has a bubbly nature around her known and loved ones, enters to the framework along with the most successful young businessman in Korea. Basically in whole Asia. This handsome man who gets so many attention from girls gets engaged forcefully by his parents to the pretty-smart girl. What will be their future heads for? 

________________

𝓚𝓲𝓶 𝓣𝓪𝓮𝓱𝔂𝓾𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓼 𝓱𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯