𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 𝟑 𝟑

●● ☆☆ ●●

If I know what is love, it's because of you

||

Heyyoo! I'm here again! Sorry for keeping you wait...

||

"Yes"

"NO"

"Yes"

"NO"

"Yes"

"I once said no and it's permanently a 'no'" Taehyung glared at you before eyeing to the phone, playing with it. "Why can't you come? See everyone is going there Tae" You whined, dragging his arm to get up from the couch he was sitting. From the past few minutes, you were arguing with him. Everyone was excited to go to the beach except this great Kim Taehyung. So you were in charge to drag him out from the room. "I.said.I.won't.come" He finished, when you blinked you eyes at him. "Ah Fine! You stay and I'll go with Jungko-"

"Don't you dare" Taehyung glared at you, holding your wrist. You smirked at his words before saying something. "I won't Mr. Kim Monkey but you still should come down" You forced smiled at him. "What you say? Monkey?" Taehyung lift his eye brow, waiting for your pending answer. "Yes. Monkey. You always being clingy on me whenever I'm with Jungkook. I have reasons for what I say" You complained, remembering how he's being dependent. Taehyung smirked getting up from the couch. Leaning towards you, forcing you to bend into two he whispered something that you never wanted to hear again. "Mind your words darling otherwise you will suffer for it later" His raspy voice made you to choke the air mentally. He leaned his back straight again, without breaking the eye contact with you.  You noticed for what he was eyeing to.

To your trembling plump lips

'What the-!' 

You cleared your throat, pushing him away with your smol hands. "C-come quickly. I-I'm gonna get ready" With that, you didn't hesitated a bit to turn and runaway from his sight. His gaze was killing you all the time. Taehyung chuckled when you ran out from the room like a kid. "Gosh" You breathed heavily leaning to the door and walked to your room to change the clothes. After a brief bath, you wore a denim short with a top and a over jacket.

(Your look)

(Your look)

You came out from the room, and closed it from behind. "Y/n!" Chohee rushed up to you with Jisoo beside her. "Hey!" You squealed when she came and engulfed you with a tight hug.

 "Hey!" You squealed when she came and engulfed you with a tight hug

 (Chohee's Look)

"What on purpose" You hit her arm, when she released you from the hug. "What? Can't I hug my best friend?" She mocked at you. "But you just saw me minutes ago" You poke fun at her. "You guys stop right there. I don't want to solve your non-solving problems again" Jisoo hopped in to your conversation with Chohee, without letting to you drag the chat. 

"Hey girls!" At the same time Jimin came with Tilly near ya'll. You turned behind and saw what Tilly was wearing. "Aren't you gonna swim?" You asked as she was wearing a simple short frock. "Nope. Water is her weakness" Jimin said looking at Tilly. Tilly glared at him and nudge his arm hard, making Jimin groan in pain. "You can't swim?" Chohee asked lifting her eye brow. "It's not that" Tilly's face turn into red, afraid on answering to Chohee's question. "What? You said you can't swim" Jimin frowned. "I can swim but-" She stopped spilling her words and moved her eye balls towards Jimin, weirdly. Your eyes widened when you noticed what she was trying to say. "Ahh Oppa! Girl talks are not ment for men. Especially for you" You pushed him from behind, giving him a lift to go away from the girl talk. "Wait! Yah Stop pushing me!" Jimin yelled when you stopped pushing him and went back to girls.

"Periods right?" You asked shaking your head. Tilly nodded, with a pissed off mood. "Aish! I feel pity on you" Jisoo tapped her shoulder. If you were Tilly, then you might have committed suicide by now. It's better to die other than sitting away and watching others how they having fun and all. "Let's go. I can't waittt" Chohee drowned pulling Jisoo's arm. "Yeah yeah wait till others come" Jisoo chuckled at her. "They are coming" Tilly said looking behind, at others, who coming towards you guys. "Great! let's go!!"

||

"Haven't you got something else to wear?" Taehyung asked, crossing his arms. "Why? What's wrong with this?" You looked up and down of your dress while applying some sunscreen on your hands. Currently, you were at the beach, sitting on a beach bed with Taehyung. "C'mon! Here. Put in some cream. It's too bright today" You handed him the tube and he took it. "Wear a towel" He said out of nowhere when you looked at him in disbelief. "I heard it like 'wear a towel'" You lift your eye brow. "Yes. Wear a towel. Your short is too short and the top itself" He said, looking a towel. You laughed directly patting his shoulder. "You-you're so naïve Taehyung" You laughed again.

"What are you saying now?" He stood up from the bed. "Well, the short called as a short because it's definitely a short wear and this top is a crop top if you lost in fashion" You patted his cheek. "And I don't want to wear a towel. I'll wear it after I swim. Anyway, thank you for your concern Mr. Monkey" Once you said, without wasting a second you ran away leaving Taehyung dumfolded in his position.

"Mr. Monkey?" Taehyung chuckled pronouncing again what you said. "Wait! Mr Monk- wHaT?!" Well, Taehyung's mind took time to get note on what you said to him. "She just- YAH! Y/N!" Taehyung yelled at you. You looked back and ran faster, still laughing at the way his facial expression changed. "Catch me if you can!!" You shouted back, sticking your tongue out. Your jacket and hairs were flowing through the wind as if someone holding a fan into them. Taehyung dared the challenge and ran faster, chasing you. Running for like minutes, You took a brief look of your back but Taehyung wasn't there to be seen. You stopped and breathed heavily, bending and holding your knees. They were paining like hell, after running a relay. You stood straight, keeping your hands on the hip and proudly smiled as there wasn't even a single mark of Taehyung's presence around you. 

Suddenly, you felt two arms rapped around your waist, when your eyes nearly popped out. Your nostrils touched a familiar scent. You knew who is this guy. "You thought you lost me darling? If it's yes, you're so wrong" Your cheeks got hit by red tint that you couldn't deny by anyway. At when any moment he's calling you in nicknames, you're blushing like hell. It's not today that he started to call you in that matter but still!! "Why you're blushing much hm?" Again. This man is killing again you at the very worst time. You hide your face from your palms when he tighted the hug and chuckled at you. Your smol figure almost crashed under his strong arms. 

"Yah you both! Take a room. This is public!" Seokjin shouted, from the beach side as you both were at the valley. You made your lips to a thin line, when he released you with his hug. You turned around and faced him, when he pecked your lips. The soul left your body as it was an unexpected. His love was unexpected. 

To be continue...😈

Vote & Comment please🙂🔪