𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 𝟏 𝟎

●●☆☆●●

    You're enough, a thousand times enough. But I couldn't get it first.

                                                               ●●☆☆●●

"What are doing? Wrong way !! Wrong way !!" you tried to stop him, but you failed. He already U turned infront KIM INDUSTRIES and stopped the vehicle. You blew your hair strip on your nose in annoying way. "It's Correct way. Now, Get down" He commanded at you. You rolled your eyes at him. 

"Now why you bought me here? Any patients?" You asked him while you both walking towards the elevator. The staff members all bowed at you'll to show their respect, which you hated the most.

"No Patients y/n, it's just your Fiancé" you lightly coughed at his reply. "D-don't call him as my fiancé. I hate it" you glared at him. He spoke like Taehyung was suffering from Lovesick. "But that's true right?" you just rolled your eyes and step inside the elevator when it got opened.

You both went near his room when his secretary came walking to us. "Sir, Mr. Kim is currently at a small conversation with one of his client. So if you don't mind have you got any message to direct to him?" she asked before Jimin open the door. 

"Actually not, But let her stay inside till Taehyung comes. Taehyung knows her" Jimin said while lightly smiling. Taehyung's secretary, Lee Eun-ju simply nodded.

"Y/n, I gotcha to go. Stay with Taehyung till then, Enjoy" he pecked your forehead and winked at you. You were still shocked about the word 'Enjoy'. 

"B-bye" you said on a low voice waving your hand at him. You were still wondering about the sense of that word 'Enjoy'. 

'Enjoy? is this is a party or something?' you murmured under your breathe. "Miss?" you heard Taehyung's secretary calling you. You turned back smiling at her. "Yes?" you asked her. "Uhm...I'm sorry for the inconvenience miss but M-..." 

"You are here?"

You both heard a familiar voice when you both turned back immediately, you both saw Taehyung approaching to you. "Why you're again here?" Taehyung asked you, raising his eye brow. "I don't have an answer for it because i don't know. You should ask it from oppa" You rolled your eyes at him. "Miss. Lee, you can leave" Taehyung said it on a cold tone at her and she bowed at him and left.

 "Seriously Taehyung? you  talking even to your secretary on cold way? and why?" you asked him while tapping your feet on the ground. "That's not the question here" he glared at you at opened his office door to step you in. Anyways, he knows that 'Ladies First' concept. You chuckled mentally and again made your annoying frowned face at him. 

"Now say, what you want now?" he said while sitting down on his chair. You too sat down on the chair infront of him the question he asked made you stand up angrily. 

"Taehyung ! This is the second time I'm telling you this ! Even i don't know why oppa bought me here. He said me to get ready to go somewhere. I thought that he wants to do some shopping with me but he ended up being here. Clear?" you spill all and folded your arms at the end. He nodded in response and stood up from his chair.

He stepped towards you. You too automatically stepped back, step by step. "You asked me why i'm communicating with my secretary on a cold tone right? and also you asked me the reasons right?" his husky voice gave you shivers all over your body.