𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 𝟑 𝟖

The next morning was full of rush. Mostly for you and Taehyung. Seokjin was about to the broke the door of your room in the morning, cause Taehyung went missing last night. They searched for him every where in the hotel except your room. Were only aware of that Taehyung left his room to yours last night and then, he didn't arrived back.

Seokjin said like demanding to Taehyung as 'Don't you dare to barge into a girl's room without this hyung's permission. You're fvcking underage Taehyung!' He spat at Taehyung early in the morning just like that. Well, what he did inside with you is also something he did as an underaged guy. And if Seokjin got to know about this, he won't spare his own brother. 

Taehyung, who was only a silent listener scoffed mentally at Seokjin. His mind was like 'Do I need to ask permission from him to go inside my girl's room?'

After all those sessions that ruined your morning routine, Taehyung went back to his room. He didn't went but you knocked him out. His evil mind was even ready for a second round where you used your slipper to hit on him. Successfully, you chased him out from your agenda and now busy with cleaning stuff.

You were all getting ready to go back to Seoul because of an emergency at Seokjin's company or else, you were supposed to stay at there for another two three days.

Currently, You were packing your stuffs and arranging the bed neatly before others get notice about what happened there. The bed was a quiet mess, pillows were literally on the flow, the sheets were here and there as if two elephants slept on there.

 Geez! Indeed a big elephant and a baby elephant. 

Cursing him internally, you picked up your clothes which were lying on the floor.

Jesus!! What if others saw these?!

You groaned before going inside the bathroom with a reddish face recalling your beautiful last night with him.

||

"God! These aren't hiding!" You were literally used a whole tube of a foundation to hide those purple hickeys. From your nape to the collarbone, the pattern of hickeys were quiet visible enough, just like radiating purple patches. In terms of Taehyung, it's beautiful . "Where a scarf" "WHAT THE-" You flinched with wide eyes. Your blood turned to cold when two strong arms rapped around your waist, yes, giving you shivers down through your spine.

You observed that specific man's reflection from the mirror infront of you. "When did you came in? A-and What are you doing? Oppa will see us" You muttered, while continuing your mission to hide those hickeys. "So what? He's nothing to me but you" He left a wet kiss you neck and placed his on the crook of your neck. You nudge his stomach from elbow.

He groaned lightly and loosed his arms around your waist. "What was that for?" "You're disturbing me" You glared at him. "Stay out till come will you? 1" You shriecked, sensing that this man won't go out. "Fine!" Not with a good mind, but he had to leave the room. 

||