𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 𝟒 𝟔

.

.

.

Days passed by like wind so fast. After the meet with Taehyung at his office, now its been more than two days that you haven't seen him nor talk to him. You weren't ignoring him. Its just that you and Taehyung were busy with the wedding arrangements of Seokjin and Jisoo. 

You were like Jisoo's tail lately, that you were in charge of accompany the soon to be bride. So on the other hand, Taehyung was the tail of the soon to be groom, more like the young brother behind the elder one. Your parents and Jimin were staying at the mansion in 24/7 hence, he didn't get any chance to sneak to your place. He hasn't even got any clear reason to meet your brother even, so he just couldn't. He felt like those days which he spent without you. 

But Today, it was the result for all of those and the things you all did.   

Excitement. That's what all were feeling right now. The Kim's planned their eldest son's marriage to take place in one of their private islands and later a grand ceremony to welcome the newly wedded couple which is also held at one of your father's hotels. Only You and Chohee were the bridesmaids because Tilly was supervising the hall arrangements. Thus, she's a well known wedding planner.  

You had no idea where the boys were because you were busy drooling behind the bride and the beauticians who were dressing you and Chohee. Wearing a baby blue off shoulder long dress, you knotted your long hairs to a messy bun and fixed it with a small flower hair pin of white colour and let a few curly hairs strands free.

 Wearing a baby blue off shoulder long dress, you knotted your long hairs to a messy bun and fixed it with a small flower hair pin of white colour and let a few curly hairs strands free

"God! You look so pretty y/n!" Chohee smiled at you through the mirror, wearing the blue gown as same as yours

"God! You look so pretty y/n!" Chohee smiled at you through the mirror, wearing the blue gown as same as yours. "Says who? You can be more prettier and gorgeous on your day" You winked playfully, standing up from the stool. Chohee blushed at the thought of marrying Namjoon after few months. 

"I don't see a bride here but a real goddesss!!!" You squealed when Jisoo giggled shyly. The girls party was ready and awed their ways to the church. All the ladies were wearing a light blue and white dresses as the bride was a wearing a dress of white and blue mix and the men were wearing dark brown themed suits except Jungkook, Namjoon and Taehyung who were wearing royal blue blazer outfits while the groom himself wearing a black tuxedo making him the most handsome man inside the aura.