𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 𝟐 𝟐

Hi my lovely readers! I'm really sorry for the late update. I'm apologizing for it. I was stuck with school work during this past days, And thank you for awaiting for this story. 

Also I won't be able to update any chp till end of this month and im really sorry for itt...

So here enjoy the bonuses guys! A update with 3 chapters!!😭✨🥺💜

.

.

.

                                                            ●●☆☆●●

When you were not with me, I always stares at the night sky with stars                                           cause I was gazing at you...

                                                          ●●☆☆●●

Few days rolled under the horizon. After than incident you didn't met Taehyung either Taehyung didn't saw you. But there was a small fact yet a huge fact for you both, that you guys miss each other. Taehyung always tries to deny that fact even yourself. But he's the one who is missing you a lot more than you do. If you be honest to your self, you're being thinking about him each and every second like always and that's the truth that you are trying to hide from others. 

Taehyung, currently at his office cabin, sitting on his leather arm chair, arms crossed along his chest and glancing at the phone which is on the table waiting for a phone call,  he willing to receive for days to take up as soon as it receives but still not. He was waiting for you. Park Y/n.

What is happening? Do i like her-? Ah no! That's too fast but I don't know...This is weird...

He was deep in thoughts. He was questioning to himself meanwhile you too doing the same. You were at the hospital cafeteria drinking you latte, placing your phone on the table and continuously eyeing to the phone screen till it light up with the call ID 'Tae🐯'. Hell yes! You have put him a nickname but Taehyung didn't know about that still.

Your thinking capacity is highly in the maximum level. You haven't concentrated and keep thinking about non sense like this on a  Exam paper even. 

Why I misses his presence this much???

'What I am even thinking!!! He might be fed of me! Shit why i even said those rubbish infront him but that...' Again, again you remembered that. The kiss. Just a sweet brush tho. This was almost the forth time you reminded it on your head. You mentally hit your head and look away from the near by glass that you can see the pleasant surrounding, trying to control you blushing smile. You're blushing just because of reminding that. 

It was time to your leave so after informing rose that you're leaving, you headed near to your car and get in and drove to Chohee's place. 

Suddenly your phone rang. You froze at the moment. Since your phone was inside your hand bag you grab the bag from the back seat and open to it to take your phone out. A heavy sigh escaped from your mouth once you saw it was non other than your best friend. 

"Hello" You answered. 

"Hi! Y/niii you are coming right? I'm hella bored here!" She whined like a baby.

"Is it? Am I looking like an Entertainer for you? Be a joker when you are bored?" You giggled.

"Aigo gurl! Wasn't you the one who said me that you are coming here at the first? So come!" Oh yeah right. You said Chohee on today morning that you're coming to her place at evening. You wanted to go there for a huge reason with plenty of issues.