𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 𝟑 𝟒

Our love never ends, but only if we knew there's a full stop waiting for us...

●● ☆☆ ●●

Hey! I'm saying you my lovely readers, don't miss this chapter!! I'm saying once again, DON'T MISS THIS CHAPTER!! If you feel like boring to read this chp, then don't read this story after wards cause the story is changing for something🙂👍

Happy reading!

||

Author's POV:

It's been around three days, you all arrived back to Seoul after a one week trip to Busan. So you were back to work. Currently you were at the hospital, on the way to leave to Taehyung's company. "I need to ask him" You spoke to the other side on the phone. You were at the parking area calling with Jisoo. "Could you ask him? Or else you can come with me" Jisoo said from the other side of the call. You and Jisoo was planning to go on shopping to buy the dresses for the Wedding reception. But you prefer to go with Taehyung so that you can buy a dress that he's satisfying with. First of all, you need to ask him. You got into the car, starting the engine. "I'll ask him Unnie. I'm on the way to his office" You stated, turning the steering wheel. 

"Yeah okay. Update me" With that she disconnected the call when you drove directly to the Taehyung's office. 

||

<Time Skip> At Kim's Industry

You arrived to your destination. Without wasting time, you stepped inside hurriedly as it was running out of time. It's already 4pm. You got into the elevator, tapping your feet impatiently. The door opened after seconds, when you walked ahead towards Taehyung's cabin. You barely can remember the direction to his office. Lastly you came here with Jimin, months ago.   "Good Afternoon Miss. Y/n" Taehyung's new secretary, Kang Soomi greeted you once you showed in the corridor. Y/n blinked her eyes, doubting how she got to know about your name. "You know me?" You pointed to yourself, with a inquiry look on your face. "Yes...You're Mr. Kim's Fiancé right?"  She asked, smiling gently. "H-huh? I-I am" You cleared your throat. You totally forgot about the specific reason you came here. "Oh shoot! Is there Tae-I mean Mr. Kim in his cabin?" You asked her, slapping your mouth mentally.

She chuckled before answering. "Yes miss--"

"Don't call me that. Call me Y/n and thank you" You walked in a rush waving at Soomi who was dumfolded at your friendly talk. 

Making your hairs straight, you knocked the door where the door had a golden plate named as 'CEO Mr. Kim Taehyung' "Come in" That deep voice uttered, when you automatically got shivers, even you were out from his sight. Turning the door knob without making a sound, you entered the room, slowly keeping your feet on the ground. Taehyung was standing infront of the big glass, having a cup of coffee on his hand. He instantly turned around, making you smile nervously. "H-hi?" You uttered, with your tiny voice which was not really audible for yourself even. 

"You're here?" Taehyung eyes widened in surprise. Keeping his coffee on the table he walked towards you. You titled your head avoiding his eye contact. 'Stop right there Taehyung!!' You screamed mentally but no point. He rapped his arms around your waist making you flinch on his sudden touch. Taehyung leaned his face to you making your to stop breathing. Lack of Oxygen.

"Why you're here baby...You didn't call me even" You scoffed mentally. You cleared your throat before speaking. "Umm...Are you busy?" You asked when he took your away his arms from your waist. "Not really...But I have an important meeting at 4.30" He said, scratching the back of his neck. Your lips made a sad pout once Taehyung said that. "Can't you come with me to buy for Unnie's Wedding reception. She said to join her..." You said, biting your inner cheek. "No way Y/n. I have no time for shopping. You go with her" He said, sitting back on his chair.