𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 𝟐 𝟕

●●☆☆●●

I love you more than today than yesterday and I'll love you more                                                tomorrow than today

                                                       ●●☆☆●●

A very 'SHORT' chapter Ahead...😁

||

 You blinked your eyes at his words. 

'Babe? I-is it for m-me?' 

'Wow! Now I'm even shuttering on my mind'

"E-even you're looking good" You lightly smiled at him shaking off your nervousness. But he knew that you're nervous. "I didn't expect a compliment like that from you" Saying that he peck your blushing cheek. You got goosebumps from his sudden action and your stomach felt really cool. 

.

.

"Just Jimin, See how sweet they are" Tilly hit his head. "What happened to you?!" Jimin said rubbing his head, glaring at her. "Why can't you be romantic like him? Oh my gosh I'm envy y/n" She wiped her fake tears. Jisoo chuckled hearing the couples' argument. "I agreeing that y/n is so lucky to have a man like Taehyung" Jisoo said while looking at you and Taehyung who were dancing. "Why? Am I not enough?" Now, Seokjin came out nowhere and joined the conversation. "You can't even be compared to your own brother" Jisoo forced smiled at him. "Yeah ofcourse! My handsomeness can't be compared to anyone" Jisoo facepalmed mentally hearing his silly words. "Mr. Kim, for your kind information my grandpa is more handsome than you" She's determining the World Wide Handsome. Seokjin's proud smile dropped.  "And my Grandma is more beautiful than you" Jisoo's eyes widened at his words when she hit his arm. "You ugly brat! I'll take care of you later" With that she went with tilly somewhere leaving Seokjin dumfolded. "Am I wrong?" He murmured to himself. 

.

.

When the music was over, all of them left the dancing floor. It was time to eat. You were so hungry that you could eat all the food which was in the catering. Your stomach growled seeing the dishes with lots of delicious foods. "Wait my lil tummy. I'll feed you soon okay?" You said on a low torn only to hear for yourself, placing your hand on your tiny stomach. 

"Woah Woah Eat slowly sis" Jisoo said to you as you were eating like to win a food race

"Woah Woah Eat slowly sis" Jisoo said to you as you were eating like to win a food race. "I'm hungry Unnie" You pouted with mouthful of Japchae. Tilly slowly wiped the Sause which was on the corner of your lips. 

On the other side, Taehyung, Seokjin, Jimin was sitting and taking their dinner on the opposite table of yours'. Taehyung was not eating but staring at you from the corner of his eyes secretly. Jimin and Seokjin noticed his awkwardness. "Love is in the air~" Jimin sang those words loud enough to hear Taehyung. At once Taehyung turned his head at him. "What?" He glared at Jimin. "What?? Love is in the air~ Everywhere I look around~" He continued teasing him. "Jimin stop it!" Taehyung spat at him. "Why??!! Can't I sing a song?" He had a smirk on his face. "No you can't" Taehyung simple answered. "Why so? You're jealous of me huh? You can sing li-"

"Stop Jimin" Taehyung whisper yelled poking the piece of chicken from the folk. "Manners Mr. Kim" Seokjin glared at him. 

"Oh C'mon Taehyung. Say that you like her" Taehyung's eyes widened in shock. "I-I don't l-" Seokjin cut off him. "How long you're gonna hid this to her? You don't have much time Taehyung. Do what you gonna do before the marriage" 

"But how Hyung? I'm even seeing her randomly like only twice a week. How can I?" Jimin chocked his food. "What the actual F*ck??? Gosh Taehyung! You are suffering from lovesick" Jimin patted his shoulder. "Let's do something like this." Seokjin said after drinking some water. 

"Let's go on a trip" 

.

.

"Trip?" You yelled excitedly. "Yep. All of us" Jisoo said smiling at her. "Omg! Finally a little rest!" 

"For how many days?" You asked her after sitting on the bed.

After yesterday's night party, You went home with your parents and Jimin. Currently, Jisoo is in your room to tell this sudden awesome news. "As long as you want" Jisoo simply answered. "Huh?" You lift your eye brow. "Why me?" Jisoo's gulped before answering. "Oh...I-it's up to you. You are the oldest here so you decide" Jisoo sighed in relief mentally. "Are you sure?" You was so happy. Jisoo nodded with smile. "Great! How about...Umm 4 days?" You said after thinking a little. "Copied! I'll tell the finalization to them ma'am" Jisoo pinched your cheek. "And yeah, Tell Chohee about this" Jisoo said before leaving the room to leave your house. You nodded bidding Bye. 

Before Jisoo step out, she turned around reminding something to tell you. "And yeah, this your Fiancé's idea" She winked, when you froze at the spot.

"This trip will be more fun than you think"

Bonus! 🥺💗

To be continue...😈