𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 𝟒 𝟓

.

.

.

Finally, you're welcomed back to your home. Inhaling the air which you didn't felt for a month, now you're here to give your family a big surprise. As you didn't told any of them about your arrival, you booked a cab to Taehyung's company right away, you wanted to surprise him first. 

Even though you left Korea for just a month, but you felt like you came back from years. 

The cab soon came to a halt as you've arrived to your destination. Getting down from the car, you exhaled excitedly, walking in to the agenda. Most of the people who passed by you bowed your several times as you were the fiancé of the President of the Company. The awkward smile of yours never left from your face, as you didn't even got this respect at the Jimin's company even after being the only sister of him. 

Shrugging away your thoughts, you stepped into an elevator and pressed the '8th floor' where Taehyung's office is located. Tapping your feet you waited in patience as the elevator reached the floor at the same time. Failing to hide your smile, you walked a little bit fast and finally, infront of his office. 

Taking a deep breathe, you knocked the twice that he won't recognize you at the first place. "Come in" His deep voice uttered, when you turned the door knob with a fast pounding heart. Peeking your head inside, you closed the slowly but seems like you didn't got his attention.

His eyes were focused on the computer screen and while typing something. You mentally cursed to this man as he didn't even spared a glance at his fiancé. "What's the purpose?" Well, he doesn't know that its you and how will he? Its working hours and ofcourse his expectation is an employee. 

You bit your lips to suppress your laugh, but some how you cleared your throat. He looked at once with a annoy expression but it changed to most shocked face he could perform when he did saw you. His eyes widened and jaw dropped to the floor seeing unexpected guest. You flashed a awkward smile, still in your standing position. "Y/n..." He mumbled, still he couldn't believe it was you for real. 

"H-hey" You smiled cheekily. Taehyung's heart skipped its beat for awhile, seeing you after days. He instantly stood up and engulfed you with a tight that he lifted you from the ground. You giggled hugging him back, wrapping your small arms around his neck. 

"I missed you so much babyy" He placed a wet kiss on your bare neck. "I miss you too" You giggled again as he broke the hug and pecked lips. "You said you're coming tomorrow" He while caressing your cheek when you chuckled. "I thought of surprising ya'll" "Nice surprise, I almost had a heart attack" You frowned, jerking away his hands. "Whyyy? Ahhhh! I got it. You really had a great time without me huh? Is that so? Huh, you're just acting all around" You scoffed, throwing your hands on the air. 

Taehyung chuckled but stopped it soon as possible seeing your devilish face. "C'mon babyyy...how i can have a good time without near me" He pouted when the smile which hidden under your lips curved eventually. "Eyyyyyy~I was just kidding" You squeezed his cheeks. "Wait! What happened after you came here? Did hyung beat you? Then its good, you should learn a lesson afterall" You patted his shoulder when Taehyung rolled his eyes.

 "Seems like you really like to see me in pain huh?" He crossed his arms and leaned to you. "Its not but you deserve it. Like seriously you didn't bothered to tell them that you're going to see me" "Who said I came to see you? I'm gonna start a new branch in Russia. I came to check the land" Taehyung smirked when you made a poker face.

"You're really not my type" You flicked his forehead. 

"C'mon baby, I'm girls' type" His smirked became more evil. "Pervert! Go back to your work. I going home" You said, pecking his cheek on last time before opening the door of the room. But Taehyung held your wrist, making you spin around and directly his lonely lips crashed to your pink ones. 

__________________

Next update...tomorrow😘

Guys! PLS COMMENT🤧