𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 𝟏 𝟑

●●☆☆●●

      You made a home out of me, I just wish you choose to stay...

                                                            ●●☆☆●● 

It's been a while you came home after you had your dinner with Taehyung. It was such a calm quiet dinner. 

Simply short and sweet...

Currently you were lying on your bed, facing the ceiling...

He didn't said anything or even he asked nothing from you throughout the dinner. So what could you do to that...To break the silence? There was nothing that you could do, other than  remaining yourself like a dumb fold.

 It was just the sound of the utensils that you both could hear. 

He dropped you at your house. But just after he left, you felt something heavy on your heart. You were not able to identify what was going on through your mind. 

Exactly, there were thousands of questions roaming around your mind now. 

He just helped you that day, without letting you splash on the ground, but from that scene onwards your mind changed and you can feel it. But you don't know what was it

To shoo away those useless thoughts you have got a new romantic news...Awww...Guess what??!!

NAMJOON CONFESSED CHOHEE !

Oh my god ! from the moment she said you it, You really wanted to hug her to the death. For god sake she said it while you were eating the dinner with Taehyung.

 If you let your emotions express away out from you screaming to the excitement, it would be a whole mess there. So you excused your self to the restroom and continued the conversation with Chohee at there.

It's that much really exciting that someone like Chohee has a boyfriend now. You was more than confident on the topic that Namjoon will fall for her...And now it happened accurately...You were so happy for her.

Since she was your best friend from your small days, you know her well. Better than yourself. She's soo sensitive when it comes for loves effects like this. Even she cried hearing her parents' love story back then.

She definitely cries at Korean dramas. You could clearly remember that day when Chohee cried till her heart out  watching the very last episode of The Last Empress. She literally wasted a box of tissues seeing that The Emperor dies on Empress's hands due to a gun shot. That technically made you cry too...You chuckled remembering those sweet memories with her.

(A/N :My fav k-drama hehe)

You could confirm now that she's still crying hearing that Namjoon loves her as she does to him. Now her case was settled down...But yours? It still remaining the same...with those deep thoughts you felt asleep.

Next Morning

As usual you got ready to go to the hospital. You took a warm shower and went near your closet to choose a outfit. Still you were thinking and smiling to yourself about today's morning call. 

You still can hardly believe what happened you to face today early in the morning!! 
It's totally-awesome-completely-unbelievable-too-good-to-be-true-thing !!!!