𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 𝟎 𝟓

Author's Pov :

"YOU!" Y/n shouted at Taehyung pointing her index finger on him.  her face was like a devil right now in case of anger for him. "Me?" Taehyung asked like he doesn't know anything. 

"You know each other?" Jimin asked pointing at us. "I don't know her" Taehyung said rolling his eyes. Y/n got the point that shouting right now is not suitable , so she let an answer as "I-i think i got the wrong person" she gave a cheeky smile.

"Oh ! So guys, let's go" They nodded back and still Cho-hee was holding y/n's arm.

 "Oppa" y/n , called her brother who came near her and asked why. "She needs to talk to Namjoon oppa"  i said while pointing at cho-hee who had a shy smile on her face.

 "And why is that?" Jimin asked folding his arms. 

Y/n opened her mouth to say the actual reason but cho-hee covered y/n's mouth from her palm knowing that y/n will spill about the feelings of her for Namjoon.

 "It-it's j-just nothing Oppa , L-let's go" cho-hee said shuttering her words. jimin just nodded at her and went toward Taehyung's car. y/n was glaring at her. 

"Yah ! i was about to help you idiot!" y/n yelled whisper at cho-hee. "I know it y/n but i like to confess my feelings for him on my own" she said with a awkward smile. You rolled your eyes at her and went near your car.

"Oppa , I'm going to the mall , can you join with me ?" And that's where your evil plan started working to shoot his wallet on buying your stuff. "Ofcourse ! Why not?" he said with a smile and got it to Taehyung's car. Poor thing...

Taehyung POV :

Jimin decided to go in my car , but still the question 'who was the girl' were roaming around my head. 

"Taehyung , drive straight away to the mall. My lil sister needs some shopping with me" jimin said me with a chuckle. What did he said ? My lil sister ? 

"Sister ? Who's your sister ?? i never seen her before" i asked jimin while inserting the key to the key hole of the car.

"You just saw her Taehyung" Jimin shook his head While putting his seat belt.

"You mean y-y/n ?" I asked her. Actually i can't remember her name properly.

"Yes she is" Jimin said me with a smile. I just nodded at him. 

Now everything was clear. The girl who i met with my Eomma that day was Jimin's sister. I thought that she is clingy like other girls as she was happy to shake hands with me at that time. I don't think that the same attitudes of Jimin has placed for her too...As i noticed she's more than  enough non-stop speaking person. 

<Time Skip>

Author's Pov:

We entered the mall as y/n came running to jimin. Taehyung and Seokjin went to the cafeteria while Namjoon , Jimin , Y/n and cho-hee were shopping.

"Cho-hee, this is the best chance. Talk with him" y/n whispered at cho-hee's right ear. 

"It's not the time y/n. I need a pleasant area to confess him" Cho-hee said while selecting some nice earings.

"Yah ! I didn't said you to confess Miss. Lee. I just said you to talk with him. So he will be comfortable around you. Just understand what I'm saying" y/n again whispered to her ear. 

Cho-hee looked up and gave a cute smile that she ever made on her face. "Thank you y/n-ah you are best" She said while hugging y/n. 

"I know I know i'm the best" Y/n said and they both chuckled. Cho-hee nervously went near Namjoon to talk with him while y/n was looking at them sweetly.