𝐄 𝐏 𝐈 𝐋 𝐎 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄

Marriage of Kim Seokjin and Kim Jisoo

That was the main topic of each and every business and fashion magazines. Its been more than a week now that they're a married couple. Even they went on their honeymoon for two weeks which Seokjin hated the most. Just after arriving back home, Seokjin started blabber all the things happened but none of those wasn't pleasant to hear except for Taehyung.

Seokjin said that he tried to seduce Jisoo where she started pinching his cheeks saying cute. Well, he didn't got any chance. They ended up with an unwanted argument which caused Seokjin to sleep in another separate room as Jisoo kicked him out from their room. Even though you felt bad for them that they couldn't enjoy their honeymoon as they planned, Taehyung was the one who enjoyed listening to Seokjin. 

Chohee's and Namjoon's relationship was going well that they were super excited to marry soon. And also Jimin and Tilly. Jimin is your elder brother and ofcourse he got married to Tilly in a simple way because Jimin disagreed on spreading the news of his marriage with Tilly . Neither it was an arranged marriage nor he doesn't like show off. Its just that, he wanted to take his only sister's wedding in a grand way more than his. 

Tilly herself didn't bothered much about the simple wedding. Well, they can't say its a simple wedding. After all, the marriage of them, rocked the world business news. Paparazzi was there to take care of spreading this news through media . People would think that they're organizing these weddings just to show off their wealth towards the world's people and that's what Jimin's reason to take place this wedding in an outdoor, in an ethnic way. The day was elegant and nice cause only limited number of guests were invited to the wedding. 

Still, they couldn't go on their honeymoon because of your marriage arrangements. Its a must that a brother should be there when his only sister getting married. Kims and the Parks wanted to take the wedding of yours and Taehyung's just like Seokjin's and Jisoo's , a wedding church. Hence, this will be the last wedding they'd organize towards their children, definitely they will do their best to make the day special. 

Today was that day. 

Everyone, who were inside the church, were counting their fingers to see the bride and groom soon. The bride's room was filled with happiness. Only happiness. You looked at your through the mirror, after the beauticians left the room, giving you some space with yours friends. Jisoo and Tilly who were married already understood the tense running inside you and Chohee, who doesn't knew anything about these feelings and all, started to sob seeing her best friend with her wedding gown and now ready to be a wife of man. 

"Shh! Stop crying Cho! You're make up is ruining" You shrieked strocking her back as she was crying hugging you. 

"See...You're ruining her too" Tilly pulled Chohee back as your shoulder was drifted with her Tears. You chuckled lightly before turning back, facing the tall mirror. Your make up was done perfectly and your hairs were tied into a messy high pony tail, letting some few strands left out. You had worn a tiny tiara making you the Queen of the day.