𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 𝟐 𝟑

●●☆☆●●

                         And love, I swear that's something true...

                                                            ●●☆☆●●

Time passed by chatting about non sense with Chohee so you decided to leave. Saying bye you left her house and drove back to your mansion. As her house were few blocks away from yours, after few minutes you arrived your house. Opening the gates, the guards step aside to enter your car. You parked your car at the garage and saw three Mercedes near the Jimin's garage. You shrugged your shoulders assuming that  it might be your Oppa 's business partner's vehicles but no, you walked near the main door lowering your head down scrolling your phone and suddenly bumped in to someone's back. You raised your head just to see the worst nightmare. 

Correction, Charming nightmare

Flashback few minutes ago...

"I have a plan" Jimin whispered at others as soon as Taehyung left the room to go to the restroom. "What is it Hyung?" Jungkook whispered back. "Let's organize a trip. Just all of us. Friends and all" Jimin suggested. "And how it helps for this?"  Namjoon asked whispering. If someone trying to eavesdrop from outside, that person hearing nothing but small whispers. 

"Just think, if we plan this to keep them both together, indeed this will help a lot" Jimin explained them. "Finally, My son used his brain" Seokjin wiped away his fake tears dramatically that made others chuckle. 

"Anyways, where are we going?" Namjoon asked him. "Ofcourse Busan. I know the most suitable location is Jedju Island but we'll keep remain it for our honey moons" Jimin said licking his lips. "Yah! You short eat! We have a kid here" Seokjin said covering Jungkook's ears but no point. His bunny ears heard all what Jimin said lately. "I'm not short okay??!" Jimin said glaring at Seokjin. "Hyung, What is Honey Moon?" Jungkook said popping out his deo eyes. 

"Aigo Jungkook, It's a tr-" Jimin got cut off by Seokjin' s yelling. "Park Jimin! I said stop it!"  

 "Park Jimin! I said stop it!"  

(I'm dying🤣🤣🤣🤣)

"Fine~Fine~" Jimin said scrolling his phone when someone entered the room, that made everyone act like nothing happened but poor Jungkook was wondering what is happening to his Hyungs all of a sudden. "Hyung, Eomma said to come home. Need to go now" Taehyung said stepping inside the room. "Oh okay then. Let's leave" Seokjin said getting up from the couch which he was sitting and Namjoon too. 

All bro hugged each other and step out of the mansion, and walked near their Mercedes. When Taehyung was standing near the driver 's passenger door and searching for his key inside his trouser pockets, a figure slam in to his back.