𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 𝟑 𝟎

●● ☆☆ ●●

                    You make me so proud, being in love with you

                                                            ●● ☆☆ ●●

Long chapter

Long chapter...ahead👇🏻😁

||

3 hours. It's almost three hours now that you are still singing till your voice fly away. "Is it enough?" Jimin asked you to get rid of you irritating voice. "What?" He's disturbing to your singings. "Aren't you tired? you're mouth isn't paining still?" 

"What?! Am I not singing well?" You had an angry pout. "Noo noo Y/n you sang it well. Seriously you are so good" Chohee commented on you before you blast in to pieces. You hate it when someone giving you bad compliments on your singings and Chohee knows it well that you want let Jimin to rest in peace. 

Jimin rolled his eyes at her annoying sister. "Oh god!" You exclaimed yet loud enough to turn the car into upside down. Literally you screamed. "WhAt?" Jungkook groaned pulling Jimin's leg away from his lap. Even Jungkook woke up from his deep sleep hearing your scream which was a hardest mission. To wake him up. 

"Did we passed the service station?!" You asked in an urgent tone like you want to pee yet that was your problem. You wanted to go to the washroom. Now!  

"Umm...Taehyung, can you stop at the service station?" Taehyung turned his back to see that you were squeezing your eyes that he crocked his eye brows. "Okay...But what happened y/n?" He eyed to you through the mirror as he moved his head straight while he's driving. "It's an emergency" without saying that she wants to go washroom, Chohee said it receiving a simple nod from Taehyung. 

.

.

"Omg Finally!" You finally breathed properly after half and hour, Taehyung uturned to the service station. As the car came to a halt, you got down from the car and ran inside the station. "Where the heck is she running?!" Jimin asked in a pissed off mood. He will not be alive if something happened to his dear sister, Mrs. Park will peel Jimin's skin. 'Aish' Shaking his head, he followed you taking long steps as you had already entered the station. "Let's go" Seokjin said when others got down from the car. "omg my butt is paining!!" Jungkook cried moving his hip up and down. Since they were inside the car, sitting on the seats exactly for 3 hours, no wonder that they can't feel even they have butt or not.
(I'm sorry for using this word 'butt' many times😶)

"Done" You came out from the washroom adjusting your Jump kit. "Here you are!" Jisoo came running towards you. "We thought you were lost" Jisoo said panting a little. "Why? You thought I'm baby?" You pouted, applying some hand wash on your hands and started to rub it. "You are. See it's so crowded here y/n. even you left your phone on the seat. How can you be so careless?" Chohee glared you.