𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 𝟏 𝟖

●●☆☆●●

                         I don't know how you make me feel like this

                                                              ●●☆☆●●

"AHHHH!!! NO Kooki-ahh!!! You need to come!!" You screamed from top of your lungs.

Today, Seokjin and Jisoo planned to buy their wedding dress's and here they have invited to you and Jungkook but Jungkook says he can't cause he need to spend time with his family first.

Well, that's a fair excuse but your poor soul wasn't accepting it.

"But y/n-ah I should go...I haven't enjoyed my time with them for years. Please try to understand. If I can join for you'll, I'll surely come but now I can't cherry!!!" Jungkook exclaimed from other side of the phone call.

You realized that he's true that he need to stay with his family first. So, you agreed even your mind says some thing else.

Stop him!

"Fine Kook...You stay there...But promise me you'll come to see me soon" You said it like a 4 year old baby.

"Thank you soo much Y/n-ah! 'll promise you. Pinky Promise!" Jungkook said happily.

"No need to thank...Anyways I'm hanging up now! I need to get ready soon. I love you Bye!" with that you declined the call in order to get ready.

"You can't stop me lovin' myself~~" You sang while showering and yea, that was a part of your morning routine, singing while showering...

After you were done with your 30 minutes shower you went to your closet to find a simple dress.

(Your dress)

(Your dress)

"Y/n! Jisoo is here!" Your Eomma called you from downstairs.

"Oh okay. I'm coming!" You too shouted back.

"Am I late?" You asked Jisoo with a sorry look while climbing down.

"Nah that's fine...Come all are waiting" Jisoo said while holding your wrist after you bid a 'Bye' to Eomma.

"All?" You asked in confusion.

Is it only Seokjin waiting or...

"Yes All. Why? Oh I didn't said you earlier. Taehyung also joined us as today is his day off" Jisoo said while you two walking towards Seokjin' s car.

Your mouth made 'O' shape, like it's alright but part of your heart was pumping really fast after hearing the name 'Taehyung'.

What's happening to meee?????