𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 𝟐 𝟗

I have only one weakness and Strength, and It's my love for you

 ●● ☆☆ ●●                                             

 ●● ● ☆☆ ●● ●                                            

Unedited!!!!

Long Chapter ahead....I guess...?😁🙂

||

It was the day of the trip. Everybody gathered outside the Kim's Mansion except you and Jimin. Taehyung and Seokjin were loading their suitcases inside the car while Chohee and Jungkook were trying their best to contact you and when Namjoon started to speak. "Jimin's phone is out of reach" He again dialed Jimin's number. "What is he doing with the phone? Wait till he come here" Tilly cupped her waist glaring at the gate till it open, revealing the Jimin's car. 

"It's ringing but no response from her" Chohee said those words, causing Taehyung to become worry thinking that something might happen to you. "Where are they?!" Jungkook groaned in annoyance done with waiting like this almost for half and hour. Suddenly , a familiar car's horn echoed in the area to earn their attention towards the car which entered the mansion. Taehyung sighed in relief seeing the Jimin's car. "Finally" Jungkook floated his hands on the air and placed them back on his hips. Once the car parked, Jimin and you stepped out from the car, and Jimin opened the trunk of the car to take off their bags. "Hii!" You squealed, smiling in happiness yet awkwardly knowing the fact that the trip won't start peacefully since because of you, others were in the waiting room. 

"Bye!" Chohee glared at you. On the way to them, Your gaze stucked on Taehyung's who smiled at you for the first time in his damn life. You blinked your eyes, before turning your body for some where else.

 "Sorry guys this lazy-" "I'm not lazy!" You spat at Jimin before he complete his sentence, sensing that he's talking about you

 "Sorry guys this lazy-" "I'm not lazy!" You spat at Jimin before he complete his sentence, sensing that he's talking about you. "She literally fought with me for exactly 36 minutes just because of breaking a small piece of the corner of her luggage." You scoffed at him. "Don't lie! It's not just 36 minutes, it's exactly 36 minutes and 17 seconds" You forced smiled. "And you did it on pur-"