𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 𝟎 𝟔

●●☆☆●●

         Whatever our souls are made of yours and mine are the same.                                                           Cause we are ment to be...

                                                             ●●☆☆●●

"Y/n... You know that your oppa is going to marry soon" Aebojji said. Hell yes ! I totally forgot that my donkey oppa is a fiancé now. I nodded

"So...After his marriage It's your turn y/n. As your Aebojji and Eomma is getting older soon we need to fulfill our duties and responsibilities on the perfect time as parents for their kids. you are our kids" Okay so what's their exact point ?

"So , what you'll wanna to say me ?" I asked raising on of my eye brows.

Then Eomma and Aebojji looked at their faces and Eomma opened her mouth to say the worst words that i heard in my entire life.

"Y/n , You are our princess. We always select you the best. Since you haven't any lover so far..." She took a deep breathe to complete her sentence. Okay , now these guys giving me goosebumps.

"We would like you to arrange a marriage with Kim's family" Eomma said looking at my eyes deeply. 

My eyes popped out. H-how could they just say me that their preferences infront of me like this?! and it's about my MARRAIGE !!!  what about me? and about which Kim family they are talking about? There are more than thousands of Kim Families in Korea.

"About W-which Kim Family y-you are t-talking abou-t ?" i shuttered my words due to the shock. I swear to god if Aebojji wasn't infront me , i would turn this whole mansion to a hell ! my blood was boiling and sweat beads were flowing down from my temples. 

Now , Oppa turns towards me and smiles. Whatda hell !

Taehyung POV :

"Taehyung , sit here" Aebojji patted me the space beside him on the sofa.

"Ne Aebojji"

"Taehyung -ah ! You are grown child now. It's your time for a marriage. I know you are not interested on these but it's one of our duties to perform you these"

I seriously need to scream now.

"What's is it ? What's your opinion to me?" 

"It's not a opinion my child , it's a must. but we are not forcing you" Eomma came and sat beside me rubbing my back gently.

"Fine , So what should i do ? You know i don't have any girl friend or any girl that i like. M-" Aebojji cut off my words.

"That's why we selected you a girl" Aebojji said me with a smirk ? Smirk WHAT !!?? I let a deep sigh out and made up my mind to hear who is that gold-digger.

"Who's that girl?"

"You know her. You saw her today even" then Hyung came with a cup of coffee and sipping it.  

"She's y/n" As soon as Hyung said me her name i felt like thousands of bells ringing on my ears .How could i marry a girl like a microphone ?!

"WHAT !" I stoop up making the worst face ever. "I can't marry her. She's not my type. She have no manne--"