𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 𝟑 𝟗

HIGHLY UNEDITED!!

"Unnie is right! I need to have some experience travelling though. This will be a good chance" You whined, holding Taehyung's arm. "Yes Tae, let her go alone. This will be the only time she's abroading like this. Right Y/n?" Jisoo nudged shoulder, signaling at you with weird expression to say a 'yes'.

"Yeah! Right. Please Taeee" You pouted at him. Well, a fake pout to be exact. 

Even though you got the permission from your parents, to go overseas to Russia, who the hell thought that Taehyung will too join with you and if not he won't let you go? Like what the heck man?! And now, Jisoo is trying her level best to swap Taehyung's mind to let you go alone. 

"Noona, try to understand. How can I send her alone? Even she's going with three other boys" In the term of boys, his palms turns to fists and you noticed it at once. "Oh c'mon Tae. She might have worked with a quiet lot of boys ever since her childhood. See, even her best friend is a boy as well" Jisoo tried to be natural besides what she said, is all true. Right?

"It maybe a ye-" "It's a yes!" You interrupted him and proudly smiled. He rolled his eyes in whatever. "But not after she's mine. Y/n is totally foreign to that country but I have been Russia several times. What's the wrong with it if I escort her there? She will be safe too" He always kept defending that fact of you.go.alone.there. Jisoo's lips got parted when she heard Taehyung's first set of words. For mostly, 'She's mine'

"Then..." Jisoo went speechless. "I'm sorry. This was all I could do, Y/n. Try to amend his mind" She literally whispered to you when you cried mentally. You shook your head saying you can't but Jisoo just smiled bitterly before leaving you both alone, in your room. 

You sighed and rapped your hands around his arm. "Taehyung...I can-" "No" He spat before getting up from the couch. "I said you once. You aren't going alone. I'm coming with you, end of discussion" You stared at him with pleading eyes but he won't even spare a glance at you. Only you can melt his cold ice heart into ice water.

"What's the big deal Tae? We're getting safe hotels and transportation from them. What're you even excepting more? Isn't safe is enough now?" This time you raised your voice a bit. It made the back facing Taehyung to turn at you. "Oh, so you're trying to tell me that flying to an unknown country is almost safe and here I'm trying hard to come with you so that I can make sure that you're safe and sound, then all these what I'm doing right now is not necessary...is it Y/n?" He was loosing out his patience little by little. 

"It's not. I ment that you too have work Taehyung. You have got a whole company to handle and loads of work to take care of. Leaving all those for a month, you're planning to come with me. Taehyung, it isn't right. You must be here" You tone turned to soft, knowing this guy won't end up here. You stood up from the couch and approached him. 

Taehyung sighed before cupping your apples cheeks. He pecked your forehead before locking his eyes with yours. "How can I stay a month without you? It's even hard to stay a day without seeing you. What I'm supposed to do without you?—" "These questions are really not necessary Tae...Do you think it's hurt only for you? It's the same for me too. But I love my career. I might have denied this chance but if it was not this" You caressed his left cheek while smiling at him with painful eyes.

He also can understand your situation very well but he could go to any length of obstinate to make you stay. "Alright then...You go" He said, before pecking you cheek. Your eyes widened and lips went apart shock. "Are you serious?!" You held both of his arms and gave it a slight shake. "Yes but it's not that exciting okay. Even those guys whose going with you...I need to talk to them" He said in some what sternly. You blinked your eyes in disbelief. "Oh Taehyung! They're still learning students. They're joining me along with a research tour for them. Nothing's gonna be wrong" You shrugged your shoulders. 

"Still!" He glared at you. Yes, even though they're students still they're boys. And do you think Taehyung will let y/n go with a set boys and that too together? All together?

"C'mon! Just, forget it besides I'll avoid talking to them. Alright?" You said gaily. "Well then, but promise me you will call me daily" "I will my baby bear" You pinched his cheeks when Taehyung hugged you, nuzzling into your wavy hairs. He blushed!

"I love you" He murmured and pecked your lips quickly, for almost a mili second. You giggled, sharing the warmth with him. "I love you too...my baby bear" You teased and hugged him even more tighter. "Stop it!" He couldn't back off but blush at your lovely words for him. "Aww my baby bear is blushing hmm" Broking the hug, you cupped his face and kissed his reddish cheek. "I will miss you..." It was him, who drew you to a long kiss which define his deep love. 

______________________

Ay ay ay! Second update of the day! 💃🏻🥳😏

Well, I have a busy schedule tomorrow so don't keep hopes for new updates of tomorrow T_T

So ya, that's all, bye bye!! Love ya <3