𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 𝟏 𝟗

●● ☆☆ ●●

                                I lost my words on your sweet talks

                                                              ●● ☆☆ ●●

"Seriously!? How can you even walk wearing this huge gown?" You mockingly asked Jisoo who was examining her bridal dress.

It was more way bigger than the Jisoo's figure.

"Well, That's why you getting a Groom on that day. To help on walking handling this dress" Jisoo said while playfully winking at you.

You noticed what she ment by that. You cleared your throat before slightly nodding at her response. 

"I'm waiting to see who will willingly want to  marry you" Taehyung said intervening for your conversation. 

Jisoo noticed the pure lava that was boiling in your eyes, that your eyes were narrowly glaring at Taehyung. 

"Oh well, Let's see the same then" You said rolling your eyes at him that you regret it later.

 "Wait a minute. I'll go and try this" Said Jisoo while picking up her dress with her Designer. 

You nodded slowly. "Uhmm...I should also go and try the suit. What do you say?" Seokjin asked clearing his throat. 

Taehyung nodded in response when Seokjin left the place and walked for another direction leaving you two alone at the spot.

Only you two, To hell!

"My only question that popping into my mind is, How did you get your medical degree?" Taehyung asked confusingly that made you confused too.

"What do you mean?" You asked him crossing your arms.

"I mean someone like you...A doctor...And that a internist...Impressive" 

"I'm impressive" You forced smile at him. 

How dare he?! Is he the copy of oppa? 

"That's impressive, you used your brain to study hard. For your luck, anyone will be fooled that you're someone with a brain when saying that you're a Doctor" 

"Shut up your mouth Taehyung!" You whisper-yelled at Taehyung who was provoking at you but once you said that you widened your eyes.

Did I said that? Oh shoottt!

"Wow! Now you're copying my words even hmm?" Taehyung said smirking at you.

Damn! Why we are facing each other??!!

Just then your phone rang. Your eyes lighted up seeing the call ID. It was Jungkook.

"Hello~"

Taehyung POV:

Suddenly, A phone rang...Mine? But no, it isn't vibrating.

Wait!? Isn't that my favorite song? Her ring tone...My one?...Urgh!

"Hello~~" Y/n cheerfully answered the call, saying'Hello' to the guy who was calling. 

"Yah! Are you sure ??!!" Out of now where y/n spoke excitedly. I raised my eye brow eavesdropping to their conversation. 

What is so exciting?

Well, there's nothing to be listen carefully I can hear her voice even I if I closed my ears.