𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 𝟎 𝟕

●●☆☆●●● 

                           The world changed, when our eyes meet...

                                                             ●●●☆☆●●●

Your POV :

I woke up yawning loudly. My eyes were like egg yolks and i can feel it. All the stupid things i did yesterday night hit my head exactly to the middle. 

I don't want to marry someone like that. He have no any sense on how to speak with a girl like me. And i experienced it on that day.

 So here, I planned something horrible. i need to be more careful cause i'm wanna to hide this from oppa.

 if he got to know that i'm planning to stop this marriage he will kill me on the spot.

 Yesterday night I practiced how to face Taehyung today , saying that i don't want to marry him. 

Ridiculous right ?

I did my morning routine and wore the most decent dress i could wear. "I think this suits well" I choose a grey woolen dress from my closet.

(A/N : Little she didn't knew that Grey is Taehyung's favorite color)

I did a little make up and curl my hair ends while calling Rose that i will be little late to come

I hurriedly went downstairs to take my breakfast. No matter how much i'm late or busy i won't skip breakfast cause i know well , what are the side-effects i will face. 

(A/N : If you forgot , she's a doctor 👍😉)

"Eomma , I'm going" i shouted with mouth full of sandwich.

"Why so early ?" Oppa asked me while drinking his tea.

"I need to got to the hospital early today" I completely lied and poor he trusted me. 

End of Y/n Pov

NO ONE'S POV :

Mean while the Kim's family having their breakfast , talking about random things. The youngest of Kim's Kim Taehyung , was the only one eating in silence. The only response he performed when they asking something from him was humming or just a nod.

"I'm leaving" saying that he left the mansion while the eldest of Kim's Kim Seokjin went to meet his lovely fiancé. 

Taehyung POV :

I was going through my schedule today clarifying the time slots on my ipad. Suddenly the driver stopped the car making my face hitting on the front seat.