𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 𝟐 𝟔

●●☆☆●●

                                   I fell for you, and I'm still falling

                                                          ●●●☆☆●●●

'I swear he's the most handsome man that i have ever seen okay?' You murmured to yourself staring at Taehyung who was busy talking with his friends. And you here, with Jisoo who were too looking at you. She was clearly observing the way you were looking at him. 

Suddenly, she cleared her throat to take attention from you. But it didn't work. You were lost in his inner soul. 'God knows why she's smiling like that' Jisoo patted on you. You, Yourself didn't knew why you were smiling looking at him like that. You were clearly lost in him. You were into him. He didn't knew that you were staring at him all the time. You were admiring his side profile.

"What happened to you y/n? You were literally gazing at him for more than 10 mins

"What happened to you y/n? You were literally gazing at him for more than 10 mins." You spat out from your dream world when Jisoo whisper yelled at you. You try hard to understand what she said cause of the loud music you couldn't hear her clearly. 

You quickly understood what she said by lip reading of her. You're expert on lip reading. "Nothing" saying that you took a sip of your juice. But she knows what was roaming around your head.

Taehyung's POV:

I didn't knew that y/n was coming to here as well cause she didn't came here along with her family. I attempt to ask Jimin about her but my mind stopped it. But here she is. She came with Jisoo Noona. I don't know why and when but I was happy to see her here. She just look like an Angel. I badly wanted to see her. I wanted her around me. 

She have no idea how my heart beating fast right now. She have no idea how she make me nervous infront of her. She have no idea how she controlling myself. I have never been like this before neither I have never felt this strange feeling before. She makes me feel uneasy. Right now, I am here with Jimin. 

"Yah! What are you looking at huh?" Jimin nudge my shoulder. I blinked my eyes several times knowing after what I was doing. I was directly looking at her, the way she smile and talk with Jisoo Noona. Jimin smirked at me. "Watching her?" Again, Again he started. He never fails on teasing me like this. 

"What's up with you? Now just see... if your Fiancé was here, even you are looking at her right? What's wrong with that?" I spat at him. "Nothing is wrong Mr. Flower boy. My Fiancé is also here but I'm not continuously gazing at her like you doing now" I gritted my teeth as soon after he said me that nick name. Wtf?! But then I came back to normal. I can't be the way I am in terms of Y/n.

"Aish boy! Talk to her will you...See you're dying here to talk with her. If I was you, I'm don't think twice to dance with her even" He was right...I need to talk to her, but how? I'm not strong enough. She's making me feel uneasy again...

End Of Taehyung's POV:

"I know what you are feeling now y/nah...But being like this won't help on solving this. You should really talk with him atleast say hi" 

'How can I??? How can just come front of him and talk? I will faint there'

"How can I do that Unnie??" You whined like pouting your lips into curves. "Just say hi that way you say that for us. Simple" Yeah, it maybe simple for her but indeed not for you. "I'll try" you sighed. "That's my girl" Jisoo showed you thumbs up. "Give me a minute y/nii I need to go the restroom" She instantly stood up from the stool which she was sitting and You nodded. 

You were eating some chips applying some sauce on it when voice came approaching you. "Hello..." A boy, who were young looking but older than you came and sat on the stool which was beside you. You felt uncomfortable around him as he even evilly smirking at you. "So, what's your name?" You tried to ignore him but he keep questioning you. 

'Better to act like a mute' You thought...

You rolled your eyes at him who were literally looking at you like he was going to eat you. Moving your eye balls, to find a place to get rid of him you kept your first step on the ground. "Trying to escape hum?" 

'What the fuck?!' 

Out of nowhere, a muscular arm ovaled around your shoulder that made you shock to death. 
"What is it babe?" A familiar deep voice came out from that person who was boiling in anger. 

'That voice...Taehyung?'

You moved your head to see Taehyung who were already looking at you with sharp narrow eyes. You gulped nervously and turned your head to see the man who was infront of you. Immediately that person stood up from the stool and bowed at Taehyung. He was sweating like he saw a ghost. "S-sir...I'm s-sorry" He gulped seeing Taehyung who was sulking in angriness. 

He saw everything. He saw that this man sat near you and tried to contact on you. His blood boiled and already he was gonna to punch him to death when his palms turn to fists. Loosing his tie to thump on that person at once, holding the glass of wine on the other hand he took long steps towards you. His eyes turn to pure red seeing the uncomfortable figure of you trying to get ignore that unknown man. 

"Better to stay away from what's mine" This time you were totally dead. There and then he bowed many times before stepping back lowering his head. He was one of Taehyung's employee. 

"Wanna dance?" He offered his hand after he kept his glass of wine on a nearby table. Without thinking twice you accept the offer and went to the dance floor with him. Sliding his hand slowly around your waist, tighting it's grip, you moved your left hand and encircled it around his neck.

Couple Dance.

Jin, Jisoo, Jimin, Tilly. All the four were watching how you were dancing nicely more like floating on air. Both of you was lost in each other that none of you both didn't got any vibe of others who were watching you'll sweetly. (A/N: Tilly is Jimin's fiancé if i ever forgot to mention if before)

Such a lovely couple.

Finally, you thought of breaking the silence between you two. You cleared your throat lightly but loud enough to hear for him. "Y-you came on right time. He was making me uncomfortable" You spilled the tea which you regretted soon. "Oh really? So I'm not making you uncomfortable?" Whispering it to your ear, he pulled you closer to him. Now literally you're faces were inches apart. Seeing your blushed face, Taehyung struggled to hold back his smile. 

"You're looking so beautiful tonight, baby"

To be continue...😈