5.

Y/N

I came downstairs as I smelled my mother cooking. I walked into the kitchen as my mother smiled "morning momma" I said as we hugged and she kissed my head. I sat at the island watching her cook. "What's bothering you because something's bothering you" I heard my mother say as I sighed. "Ma I want my own spot, my own car again and to work. I kind of miss Atlanta it feels like I didn't miss anything while I was gone" I admitted.

"You and Michael must've talked" my mother said. "Yes and he's pissing me off because he's blaming the reason why he's been acting distant when I was in Atlanta on me because he feels I should've never left California" I explained as my mother just chuckled. "Ma what's funny because he's pissing me off and I'm about to drop the friendship" I said.

"No you're not" my mother simply said. "Ma I promise I
Will" I stated. "You're not because if you two been having
Issues for years and that didn't break the friendship then you're not going to walk away now" my mother explained.
"And besides Michael likes you baby" my mother said as I just rolled my eyes. "Ma don't make it weird I'm trying to be serious about this situation" I said.

"I am too. Michael was upset when you left and there's only one reason behind that " she said with a shrug as I just shook my head and looked away. "Well you two need to get it together for your graduation this weekend and by next weekend the latest." My mother simply commanded "why?" I questioned. "We're doing a little family vacation to celebrate your birthday and graduation" She said as I just looked at her. "How you know I didn't have something planned for my birthday already?!" I questioned.

"What were you going to do?" My mother questioned "I was leaving to go hang out with some friends back in Atlanta" i informed. "Well it's family time and it gives you time to spend with Michael, Steelo, and Danielle." My mother said. "I never skip a beat with Steelo and Danielle" I brought up. "Well Michael and too be honest it's probably what you two need" my mother said as I just looked at her. "And honestly That's if his girl even lets him go." I simply said. "No Donna is going to handle it" my mother assured "and you're going to go so you mine as well take a flight from Atlanta back to LA Monday morning like everyone else." my mother said as I just sighed grabbing my phone.

"And we're going to Jamaica" my mother added as I just looked up from my phone and smiled. "Awww you're taking me to Jamaica?" I questioned as she had a soft smile and nodded. "I knew you always wanted to go and you were either in school or working the whole time so I think now in your down time we should take a trip" she said as I just smiled and thanked her. "Thank you mommy" I said getting up to hug her as she smiled. "No problem baby girl, besides my baby girl is graduating" she excitedly said as I smiled and looked at her. "I have a date tonight" I brought up.

"With who?" She asked with a big grin. "It's this guy named Keith" I informed. "Where are you two going?" She asked excitedly. "I wanted to go to Benni Hannas" I admitted as she giggled. "Who's paying, you or him? because you know how you can get" my mother said as I laughed. "I promise ma I'll let him pay, I'll just get cute tonight and let him treat me on the date" I assured making my mother giggled. "You better" she warned as my phone started ringing and I seen Michael trying to call my phone but I ignored it.

"You're only making the situation worse" my mother sung as I just silenced my phone. "I didn't say I wasn't going to talk ,right now I'm doing something" I said as my mother just looked at me. "What are you about to do?" She questioned as I stole a piece of bacon out of pile of bacon that she cooked already. "I'm about to eat" I said making my mother chuckle and shake her head.

"You got a passport and everything right?" She asked as I nodded. Michael tried to call my phone once again but I silenced it once again. "You still want to buy Laila a car for her birthday?" I questioned. "Right now I need to get your birthday together let's think about you not everyone else please?" my mother expressed. "Ma I just asked a question" I said through a laugh. "Y/N I want you out here to relax and to enjoy the benefits you didn't get to enjoy when you were younger unlike Laila" she said as I just looked at her.