7.

Did I give y'all two updates yesterday or just one?🤔-Dajah💗

Micheal

Y/N and I were chilling out with her friend Ayanna and her boyfriend Brandon in a radio room in their school where they held their Podcast show at. Y/N and I were sitting across from each other on sofas as Ayanna as sitting down next to her and Ayanna's boyfriend was sitting next to me and we were having a discussion about black love.

"So do you guys believe in black love?" Ayanna asked "and I want the real cut throat answer and why?" She added. "I do and that's simply because I'm a product of black Love. My parents are still together till this day." I answered. "It's a beautiful but it's now a rare thing" Ayanna's boyfriend said as we all agreed. Ayanna then looked at Y/N as Y/N just smiled at her some.

"Yeah I know there are black couples and that black love is out there but honestly sometimes I feel like it can be hard to obtain it in this day in age especially a healthy one. The mindsets between both black women and men aren't there while that's due to trauma but I digress. And most of black love in my opinion are struggle black love" She started off as I listened. "I don't know if it's maybe because everyone grows up in different households so it's a different outlook but majority of black love is definitely not a fairytale" She explained.

"So if a brother came up to you now and told you they were interested how would you feel?" I asked. "I'm not going to shoot him down, I'd go out with him" She answered. "Going out isn't the issue developing a bond and relationship is the issue" Ayanna added. "Don't get me wrong I want a brother, but we have to be on the same page about things and where we going with each other" Y/N said.

"Mike do you even date black women man?" Ayanna's boyfriend asked out the blue making us all laugh. "Yeah i Do" I admitted. "So what you doing?! Why you not with a sista?" Ayanna asked in a small laugh as I chuckled. "You really want to know why?" I asked. "Duh that's why they asked Mike, don't embarrass me on this podcast" Y/N jokingly warned making us laugh.

"I love my girlfriend But the woman that I want She's in her own little world and she's not paying attention" I admitted "You're Micheal B Jordan are you really having that hard of a time?" Ayanna asked as I chuckled. "Yeah And it's not her not paying attention in a malicious way. She honestly doesn't know and hasn't picked up on it for a couple of years now" I said. "Oooo years?" Y/N asked with a smile. "Yeah years. You know sometimes women don't know a man is interested in them even if you throw a book at their head" I joked looking over at Ayanna's boyfriend as they started to laugh.

"I think I know who it is but I'm not about to put your business out there like that because you still have a GIRLFRIEND" Y/N brought up as She gave me a warning look but I wasn't worried about Kasey right now.

"Why don't you just move on from her? There's other good black women out here" Ayanna said. "I know but this woman" I started off as we all laughed. "We all got that, My first love" Ayanna's boyfriend said before singing the last part. "Ayanna and I got lucky though, I actually prayed for her and she landed in my lap" He explained as I smiled looking between them and they looked so in love.

"Girl, you two are all over the shade room" Ayanna said scrolling and showing Y/N her phone. I pulled my phone out going on Instagram seeing hella pictures of Y/N and videos of her all on their newer feed. There was a picture that was congratulating her on graduating as there was a close video of her name being called and her walking across the stage.

Then there was a picture of us when we were at our high graduation that I posted on my page. I then swiped to the left seeing a picture of us at her graduation yesterday then swiped again seeing a video of Y/N jumping to hug me yesterday at her graduation. There was then videos of Y/N at the party from last night. "Everyone speculating there's something going on between you two" Ayanna brought up making Y/N and I laugh.

"We get this all the time and have to debunk the rumors" I said. "So it's not true?" Ayanna asked as I looked at Y/N as she shook her head.

"No" she answered "So what was that jumping onto him?" Ayanna's boyfriend asked as I chuckled

"No" she answered "So what was that jumping onto him?" Ayanna's boyfriend asked as I chuckled. "You about to get me in trouble with my girl" I said looking over at him. "It was a hug you make it seem like she jumped and wrapped her legs around him and kissed him" Ayanna explained as Y/N agreed.

"It was a surprise she didn't know I was going to be there. So that's why we reacted the way we did" I cleared up. "Have you two ever thought about getting together?" Ayanna asked looking over at Y/N as I chuckled. "So you two have?!" Ayanna's boyfriend questioned. "No Michael and I constantly get this question and it's nothing like that it's a very platonic friendship." She explained. "Yeah we go way back to diapers so I'm definitely going to show out for my best friend. There's a love there that's is unbreakable and unmatched" I admitted as Y/N just smiled at me.

"My first love" Ayanna's boyfriend sung jokingly "Nah nothing like that at all we just got each other's back no matter what" I assured as Y/N looked away from me. "men You hear that, from Micheal B Jordan's mouth himself so get at my girl" Ayanna expressed. "Wait I'm talking to someone" Y/N said to Ayanna before Ayanna looked over at Y/N with her mouth opened some. "And I'm not announcing it on this podcast"
Y/N added as I chuckled. "Because I know once this is released, social media is getting a hold of this" Y/N explained.

___________

We soon finished the podcast as I took a couple of pictures with Ayanna and her boyfriend then Y/N and I headed out to her car. Y/N didn't say anything as we just got into the car and I started it. "What's wrong?" I asked before looking over at her. "I know I don't care for Kasey like that but you really just sat there and discussed about you really wanting to be with another woman" she started off "why would you say that?!" She questioned as I pulled off.

"Kasey will be okay" I assured "I'll talk to her about it before it gets out" I assured. "The internet is about to clown her mike"
Y/N said looking over at me as I continued to drive. "So I told them to cut that out of their podcast" she added. "Y/N why the hell would you do that?!" I questioned. "Because it's about to look bad on you and I can only imagine hearing that from my boyfriends mouth that he's basically only with me because the woman he wanted he can't have" she explained.

"Watch your mouth because I can get her and what you want from McDonalds?" I asked pulling up in the drive thru. "I want Chick-fil-A " she said with a little irritation in her voice. "So then look up a Chick-fil-A instead of having me drive" I shot back while pulling out of McDonald's drive thru. "Mike keep fucking with me and I promise" she warned.

We pulled into a Chick-fil-A line as I just looked over at her on her phone. "You done having an attitude?" I asked "Michael fuck you because you started with me first" she started off "fucking annoying" she said under her breath. "It's like that?" I asked as she just side eyed me about to say something but I let the window down and a worker came up to us beginning to take our order. I listened to Y/N sweetly say her order as I shook my head then ordered my food. I gave the guy my card as he handed me my receipt and card back.

We then thanked him and I rolled the window back up "with your fake ass" I dissed as Y/N just glared at me. "Hand me my food and take me back to the hotel" she simply said leaning on the window of the car door on her phone. I just looked over at her as she side eyed me. "I'm just messing with you" I assured before rubbing her leg some. "Yeah whatever get my food" she said as I hit the back of her phone lightly making her phone fall out of her hand into her lap.

She just took a breath before looking over at me as I chuckled "okay, okay I'm done" I assured.