69.

Y/N

I was sitting in my chair getting my hair curled and make up for my mothers wedding which was in like an hour or so. We were in a building right by her beach Venue getting ready. Last night for my mothers bachelorette party she wanted to do a sleep over where we ate, watched Romance comedies, danced and did a sip and paint so it was a very nice and relaxed evening.

My eyes was finished as Chloe was working on my foundation now.

"Happy one year  anniversary" She said with a cheesy smile making me laugh

"Happy one year anniversary" She said with a cheesy smile making me laugh. "Thank you" I thanked. "I still can't believe you two aren't doing anything" she frowned as I laughed some. "We'll be fine we're okay just the mere fact we're together in Jamaica on our anniversary" I assured.

"I still can't believe it's only one year I feel like you two been together for ages" She expressed as I agreed. "But it's because we've been cool for so long and everyone swore up and down we were dating when we weren't" I explained. "Yeah but we all knew it was going to eventually happen. Michael's been wanting something with you forever" She brought up as I laughed making her giggle. "I'm serious" she said. "I've never told you this but" she started off. "One day while you were off away at college and he was down I asked what was wrong and he just went on and on about how missed you and how he felt with you not being around" She explained as I faintly smiled. "That's when I found out he liked you and it was more than a little high school Crush" she added as I just smiled and looked down at my hand as she turned to get the contour stick and concealer.

"He's such a sweetheart" I admitted as Chloe agreed "he is and I really believe he completes you and vice versa." She agreed. "Not only does he know you because you've been friends for so long but he's respectful, he respects you, loves you, has a good head on his shoulders" She expressed. "He's cute as hell!" She added as we shared a small laugh. "You don't find a guy like that everyday and you're just as special as he is to you to him" She assured as we smiled at each other.

That was honestly something I needed to hear because sometimes I felt he was too good for me. How could I go through all that I've been through with guys in the past and now be with a man who would give me heaven on earth. Chloe soon finished my makeup as she sprayed my face. She took the clips down from my hair that was pinning my curls up. She then combed out the curls some making them fall perfectly.