55.

Wattpad finally fixed their fucking issue so here you guys go enjoy😌-Dajah💗

Michael

It's been a month and a half and today was the day I was getting ready for the Creed 2 premiere. I honestly really missed Y/N and wanted her to be there tonight but I know she has to work. I tried calling her but it dialed then went to voicemail so I knew she was in practice. But what seemed off was there was no text from her at all. She'll usually text me she's at practice or too keep me updated but there was none of that.

I decided to text around and see if anybody has heard from
Y/N but they were all having the same problem I was. "I think I'm going to skip the premiere and catch a flight" I admitted to Steelo. "Y/N is just working that's why she's not answering"he assured. "What if there's something wrong?" I asked. "Y/N is with Beyoncé she's literally surrounded with security there is nothing happening to her" he assured. "She'll be back after thanksgiving like she said just relax" he assured as I fixed the collar to my shirt.

I was soon done getting ready as I tried calling her phone again but like before it dialed and went to voicemail. "You got to chill she's fine Michael" Steelo assured in a chuckle. "Nah she usually answers her phone or gives me a text" I said. "Bro
Y/N's not doing anything" he said as I wasn't even thinking she was cheating that was literally the furthest thing from my mind. I'm trying to make sure nobody did anything to her, fuck cheating.

"Nah I think I'm going to catch a flight" I started off "what?! you're going to take a regular flight?" Steelo questioned. "Nigga if there's something wrong with her imma take a spirit flight if I have too to get to her sooner" I expressed. "Whatever flight I gotta take" I simply added looking back down at my phone. "Mike Bro chill because you about to miss a whole premiere and nine times outta ten she's right where she's supposed to be" Steelo said as we walked into the elevator as I ignored him continuing to look at flights.

Mike at least wait until after the premiere" he said as I looked at him crazy. "Nah this is Y/N we're talking about" I said. "Yes and I know Y/N just as well as you do, if something was truly wrong with her she'd let us know whether it's a text or smoke signals. She's gonna let us know" he assured. "Bro stuff be going on with her ass all the time and she doesn't let us know. She just puts a smile on her face and keeps it moving like nothing happened. I'm trying to make sure she's okay because you know how she can get for real" I explained looking over at him.

"Aight mike" he said as I continued looking at flights "I'm going to be on the carpet for a moment and I'm leaving out because the flight is boarding at 8" I said placing all my information in so I can book my flight. "Nigga do you even have clothes?" I heard Steelo ask. "Bro you pissing me off" I started off as he chuckled. "I'm just asking you catching flights and ain't got no underwear" he said as I just looked over at him. "Bro Y/N's fine you're just overacting" he said waving me off. "Say that shit one more time" I warned as I seen Laila trying to call my phone and I immediately answered it.

"Hey" she started off "yeah you heard from her?" I questioned. "No, but my mother said don't panic shes fine" she assured. "Well I'm going to take a flight straight after the carpet for the premiere" I informed. "Okay but If no one is panicking I don't think you should" she said as I sighed. "Im just trying to make sure she's okay" I simply started off. "Let me know if she gets in contact with any of you" I said before we said our goodbyes and she hung up.

We went out the elevator into the SUV parked out in the front for us as we headed to the premiere location. I wasn't even focused on the premiere and the movie anymore because at this point I didn't care about any of that. I just wanted to l ow was my girlfriend okay and is she safe. "Mike relax let's get on this carpet and hurry up and get you off so you can get to your girl" Steelo said as I texted Y/N once again but she didn't answer.