52.

Y/N

I was out with my mother, Will and Chloe going wine tasting. I was just watching Will and my mothers relationship and honestly she deserved him after all she's been through and I'm happy for them both because he's been through things too.
I has to actually sit back and look at it, I might have issues with my dad but I love will as if he was my actual father he's constantly there for all of us and the amount of love he gives my mother is out of this world.

Laila was currently at our actual dads place visiting him after like a month of not hearing from him. I know my actual father was invited to my mothers wedding but the way his funds are set up he's not going unless Rashawn or I step in and Rashawn once he had his baby with his girl Selena they moved out to South Carolina with her family so I'm not sure if he's going. I wanted to pay for my dad to see my mother get married, I think it would make my day ten times better.

"What you thinking about?" Will asked in a chuckle. "Nothing just being petty" I admitted making him laugh. "How?" He asked. "I'm thinking about paying for my dad to be at the wedding just so he can see you two get married." I admitted as Will chuckled amber shook his head. "Not to be mean but your mother and I don't care about that stuff, that's why we invited him" he said as I smiled. "Mommy also knows he can't afford it neither" I brought up as he looked away making me laugh.

"She acutely sent it because he's still you guys dad at the end of the day" He corrected as i snickered. "But That's besties the point" He said in a small laugh. "We want you and your sister to sing at the wedding" He brought up as I looked at him crazy. "Wait why? Aren't you in the industry can't you get Mariah Carey or something?" I asked making him chuckle. "Your mother wants her two daughters to sing like you guys used to do when you two were growing up" he started off "you two put on the best shows" he said as I laughed. "Yeah in our mothers clothes we couldn't fit" I added making him chuckle.

"Besides Laila is the singer" I added. "What's going on with that?" Will asked me. "I don't know i thought she was working with you?" I asked. "Nope one day she just came up to me and said she didn't want to sing anymore" he informed as I looked at him crazy. "But Laila loves doing that, I really thought she was serious about that?" I asked as he shrugged. "I thought maybe she would've talked to you about that" he said as I shook my head. "I'll talk to her about it later, right now I want to get a little loose" I said picking up a glass of wine about to drink it but he took it away. "You drove by yourself" he reminded as I frowned. "Two glasses won't be an issue" I assured.

"No" he said as I groaned. "But I still love you" he assured "I love you too" I assured with a smile as we hugged and took my glass back tasting it.

_______

I was in New York and just landed as I stepped off the plane stairs as Michael was standing there dressed waiting for me with some flowers. I immediately smiled and went up to him wrapping my arms around his body. "How was your flight?" He asked "I flew by myself so I was bored" I admitted making him chuckle. "Your breath smells like you pre-partied" he brought up as the chauffeur took my suitcase from me as I thanked him then Michael and I shared a smile. "I did but it was only two glasses of champagne" I assured. "And you're not wobbling in your heels yet?" He joked as I just straight faced him making him chuckle.

"How was wine tasting?" He asked as we walked towards the SUV as the chauffeur opened the door for us. "It was good I couldn't drink that much due to the wine police" i said as he laughed. "Will?" He asked "yeah" I answered as Michael got in next to me and the chauffeur closed the door. "Him and my mother wants Laila and I to sing at their wedding" I brought up as Michael laughed.

"With the way you were singing drunk in love I don't know about singing at a wedding" he said as i playfully rolled my eyes. "Shut up. I have a little tune going" I said as he chuckled. "The last time I ever heard of you singing was back in High school and that's because you were in chorus" he brought up. "And I carried the chorus so don't do that" I warned playfully as he chuckled. "Besides my mother and Will wants it so I'm going to do it for them" I said as Michael smiled.