51.

Y/N

Everything went well at Amari's birthday party and now I was back in California taking care of business which was going on the day time talk show "The Real" and going to a photoshoot for my mothers upcoming collection. Michael was in New York  for a interview at "The View" so I was going to get some work done before he comes back and distracts me. 

Laila and I was walking inside the building with security as reporters was standing outside the building taking pictures. Laila was smiling as I was just trying to get into the building. I immediately grabbed Laila's hand pulling her into the building as Chloe trailed behind us laughing. The backstage crew led us to a dressing room where Chloe touched up on my hair and make up.

I was watching my mother as she was a guest on the Ellen show with William

I was watching my mother as she was a guest on the Ellen show with William. They were mostly talking about their engagement and I was so happy for them. "How does the kids feel about you two finally getting married?" Ellen asked them.
"Well we been together forever and the kids basically grew up around William." My mother said. "Who would you say is the most excited?" Ellen questioned as I placed some gold "Chanel" drop earrings into my ears.

"The girls are really excited but Y/N is the one who is super excited. Everyday she's texting me about having her design my wedding dress but having me make it" my mother said as the crowd laughed. "Speaking of Y/N you two aren't the only ones who are sharing news" Ellen started off. "It was reported today that Y/N and Michael are expecting" Ellen said as my mouth dropped as my mother and William looked at her confused.

"She's expecting what? A package on her door step?" William questioned as they started laughing. "No she's expecting, expecting" Ellen added. "Wait you're pregnant?" Laila asked excitedly. "What?! No" I expressed.

"I'm just kidding around" Ellen started off as William took a breath making me smile. "But their relationship came as a shock to a lot of people." She said as my mother just smirked making me laugh. "I mean look at them they went from this to this" she started off as it was a picture of Michael and I when we were younger and he had braids next to a picture of Michael and I from my birthday.

"I have never seen this picture" William admitted as it was a picture of Me sitting on Michaels lap as I stuck my tongue out and he kissed my neck. "Of all pictures" I said to myself hearing Chloe laugh as she looked over my shoulder at the show. "William's about to have a damn stroke" Chloe joked making me laugh. There was then a knock on the door as one of the backstage crew members came in about to hook my up to the mics. Chloe looked over my outfit for anything out of the Norm.

 Chloe looked over my outfit for anything out of the Norm