68.

Y/N

I was getting dressed as I was going out with my mother, Dani and her bridal party for a brunch and mimosas. "How many mimosas you plan on drinking?" I heard Micheal ask as I was fixing the crimps in my hair and laughed to myself.

"Two" I lied as he chuckled and walked into the bathroom behind me before kissing my cheek. "More like six" he said watching me place lipgloss on my lips. "What you and Steelo going to do?" I asked. "Probably just going to chill out here or if yo pops doing something we'll probably be with him." He informed as I nodded and I noticed he was on his phone he then held it up as I just placed perfume on my body.

"She getting ready to go be grown" he said as I giggled. "And you're right" I added looking at myself in the mirror.

"Don't let me get no phone call from Dani about you" Michael said as I looked back at him and we shared a small laugh

"Don't let me get no phone call from Dani about you" Michael said as I looked back at him and we shared a small laugh. "You're not I promise" I promised feeling him kiss my head. "Have fun and be safe" he said as I smiled to myself. "Alright love you" I said. "Love you too" He responded as I walked out of the bathroom. "Oh and let me know if you get hungry so I can bring you back something" I brought up. "Aight" He answered before I walked out the room and headed downstairs seeing Steelo rub Dani's belly as they were having an intimate moment causing me to smile.

Her arms was around his neck as he kissed her lips. "I'll see you when you get back Alright?" He asked as she smiled and looked up at him before she nodded. "Okay" She agreed. "Love you and be safe" Steelo said as I just stood there and smiled. "Love you too baby" She said as Steelo finally looked over at me. "You ready?" I asked Dani as she smiled over at me "yeah let's go" Dani said holding her hand out. "Remember no phone calls" Michael said coming behind me and placing his hand on my lower back as Steelo chuckled. "None" Steelo added. "Alright Bye before you two make us late" I said as I finally grabbed Dani's hand and we walked out the door.

I got in the drivers seat of the car as Dani was in the passengers seat. "Dani I'm happy for you" I admitted smiling over at her before I pulled off and drove where the GPS was telling me to go. "Thank you I'm happy too" She admitted as I just smiled between her and the road she's been glowing her whole pregnancy and was just happy with the man she was in love with. That's how I wanted to be when it was officially my time to settle down and have a baby.

"Have you two talked about marriage?" I asked as she smiled. "Okay I think it's going to be soon I don't have any clues but I do believe he's going to do it soon" she expressed making me giggle. "What?" I asked "he'd ask me things like "during pregnancy does your fingers swell?" Or what my ring size" She started off "so I put two and two together" She explained as I smiled. "Do you know anything?" She asked. "Ma'am if I knew anything I wouldn't disclose that information with you" I expressed as we shared a laugh. "Besides I don't know. The only people I think would know something is Steelo's parents, his brothers, his sister and Michael other than that I don't know" I truthfully said. "They're not going to tell me anything" Dani said waving them off as I giggled.